• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fire Paytonlives

Westcoastfan

Paytonlives is the worst moderator in history! He can’t accept any negative posts from both Griz and Cat fans. The Griz run defense against the Cats was better then Paytonlives as a moderator.

Please fire Paytonlives before Booby, Rosey or Peese.

#55-21 #beatdownsaturday #wedidn’tpunt

Look at how you cat fans behave... the board has been 98% cat trolls talking shit for the last 2 weeks. . Go talk shit on your forums.. Jesus then you guys use like 8 different usernames saying the same shit over n over n over. It's like when a toddler first figures out the "why" word.

Payton makes egriz look worthless and woke. Grab a pair Payton and drop the woke cancel culture. We are all big boys and can handle the cat trolls just fine. If your panties get in a bunch then have the old lady pull em out of your snatch but leave the board to the strong and the proud to pound the trolls.

Jesse said:
Payton makes egriz look worthless and woke. Grab a pair Payton and drop the woke cancel culture. We are all big boys and can handle the cat trolls just fine. If your panties get in a bunch then have the old lady pull em out of your snatch but leave the board to the strong and the proud to pound the trolls.

Hasn't worked in months and the kitten fans (most of them) bring nothing to the table but BS and stupidity

I have been very patient and it has got to a point the last 6 weeks where it makes the board a cluster f of useless cat garbage.

Westcoastfan said:
Paytonlives is the worst moderator in history! He can’t accept any negative posts from both Griz and Cat fans. The Griz run defense against the Cats was better then Paytonlives as a moderator.

If I was what you say I would ban you for life... But I'm not so rage on.

Paytonlives said:
Westcoastfan said:

But it still may not be such a bad idea. Just sayin.

Westcoastfan said:

Oh look who’s back from their 1 month timeout! I see you didn’t take the time to think about what you did! Perhaps a spanking would work better next time!

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
Make Payton King. Get rid of the Trolls.

Exactly.

Thank God for Payton! Drives away trolls like West Coast and Jesse-the Woke Master. They totally derail threads, and only like to hear themselves speak. Thank you Payton.

People are damn lucky I'm not a moderator. Dbags like westcoast who do nothing here but literally try to start shit would be booted for good.

Actually, where do I apply for my mod-dom?

Paytonlives said:
Westcoastfan said:

Payton you are the standard gris fan who can dish it out but can’t take it. Any thread critical of Hauck is auto locked or moved, why? Who are you to decide that Hauck can not be critiqued? Who are you to dictate that going 4-4 in conference and taking 6th in the BigSky is not allowed to be discussed on egriz? The fact that Montana State is dominating the gris in every measurable way can NOT be discussed here. You are the moderator so obviously do as you please, if you want to be more woke then Twitter pre Elon go ahead, but nothing makes me smile more. Nothing screams “little brother” more then banning cat fans in egriz. Good luck in Fargo little bro. I’m sure my ban is coming.

#5of6 #55-21 #wedidntpunt #Bobbyisgod

Westcoastfan said:
Paytonlives said:

Payton you are the standard gris fan who can dish it out but can’t take it. Any thread critical of Hauck is auto locked or moved, why? Who are you to decide that Hauck can not be critiqued? Who are you to dictate that going 4-4 in conference and taking 6th in the BigSky is not allowed to be discussed on egriz? The fact that Montana State is dominating the gris in every measurable way can NOT be discussed here. You are the moderator so obviously do as you please, if you want to be more woke then Twitter pre Elon go ahead, but nothing makes me smile more. Nothing screams “little brother” more then banning cat fans in egriz. Good luck in Fargo little bro. I’m sure my ban is coming.

#5of6 #55-21 #wedidntpunt #Bobbyisgod

Correction: Nothing screams "little brother" more than cat fans on eGriz. I hope that neck beard is filling in.

Back