• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dear Cat Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ut-Grizfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:
I should be on the watch list? Do you run this site or something, and can decide who posts? Who do you think you are? I know you're really impressed with yourself, but your condescending self-importance attitude is tiring to all of us. How many hints do you need from multiple posters to get the message?

Haven't been keeping track of who's said what but if you're being put on a watch list for being against our current OC still being here (I personally agree with you) then I guess throw me on the list as well. Going to my first football game in 5 years and our offense was a huge weakness, same thing as last season.

114 yards and a refusal to change up anything over the course of the game was just the cherry on top for me, ensured I have little faith in us progressing positively while we run this system. Not an attempt to trash on Brown, I just feel he is not a good fit for this system and vice versa.

PR just doesn’t like it when people are critical.

PTGrizzly said:

Makes 0 sense, tiptoeing around (at least what I see as) a pretty big issue won't solve anything. Last few weeks including ISU the offense has sputtered, I do realize that injuries and a terrible call gave SAC the win but Brown and our O-Line with this current system just doesn't seem to work, especially against better/good competition.

Also our lack of depth at QB or rather our coaches boneheaded decision making of not giving other players a shot. Same thing happened @JMU last season.

PTGrizzly said:
Ut-Grizfan said:
Haven't been keeping track of who's said what but if you're being put on a watch list for being against our current OC still being here (I personally agree with you) then I guess throw me on the list as well. Going to my first football game in 5 years and our offense was a huge weakness, same thing as last season.

114 yards and a refusal to change up anything over the course of the game was just the cherry on top for me, ensured I have little faith in us progressing positively while we run this system. Not an attempt to trash on Brown, I just feel he is not a good fit for this system and vice versa.

Critical of what? I don't like people lying and making up stuff. I don't like blatant trolls, because they goof up the board. I'm being critical of 46's hit of Johnson, and you're sticking up for 46.

Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

I fully understand that ribing is a part between the 2 universities, hell I love it too. But there is a limit to what you can post.

Stop posting about other posters mothers, stop posting about specific players, stop posting garbage and stop cluttering this board with your BS

41>37 and ATLCAT got a month today...

This is your one and only warning! Don't push the limits I'm not taking this crap anymore

Thank you, but there are also 5-6 “Griz” Fans that are nothing more than troll’s themselves that engage in the same type of behavior. I’d suggest cleaning them out too.

Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

I fully understand that ribing is a part between the 2 universities, hell I love it too. But there is a limit to what you can post.

Stop posting about other posters mothers, stop posting about specific players, stop posting garbage and stop cluttering this board with your BS

This is your one and only warning! Don't push the limits I'm not taking this crap anymore

You can’t post about specific players???

WaGriz4life said:
Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

Special rule for Cat trolls.

mthoopsfan said:
WaGriz4life said:

Special rule for Cat trolls.

So now Robby Hauck has sports information guys at Montana, and on the road, crediting him with tackles he never made, we have Big Sky coaches who are bribed somehow to vote him on all Big Sky teams, members of the national media bribed to vote him on all-American teams, a head coach who coddles him and refuses to give him any criticism publicly or privately, and now we can’t even talk about it??

Discussion is great but posing that a player should have his scholarship taken away or posting personal info is not exceptible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back