• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will you get vaccinated for Covid19

Will you get vacinnated

• 1. Yes, I will get vaccinated.

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • 2. No, I will not get vaccinated, I make all of my own healthcare decisions.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 3. No, I’m afraid of microchips.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 4. No, I’m afraid of hypodermics

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 5. Libretad para Holandes! (Freedom for Dutch)

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 6. PR should not be the self-appointed boss of e-Griz.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • 7. Fuck the cats.

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • 8. Mods/minions stay the fuck out of posters’ disputes, this isn’t kindergarten you bunch of mamma’

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters
Buttegrizzle said:
PhxGriz said:
Rodger is isolated and has infected nobody and seem to be weathering COVID easily. Why did he need to get the vaccine? Care to share all your research genius?

PS. You really shouldn't step out into the science field and make an ass of yourself.

Speaking of making an ass of yourself, did I say he was infecting anybody? No. I didn’t. Did I say he wasn’t isolated (but of course he wasn’t-thats how he got infected)? I didn’t say that ether. He’s paid millions of dollars per game to be on the damn field winning damn games. Now his pseudo-intellectualism (Or is it anti-social Individualism?) has led him to listen to that ignorant Shock jock Rogan instead of his goddamn doctor. He may well have infected teammates. He damn sure let them down. Sorry Pgriz, a chemist you may be but an epidemiologist you ain’t. Anyone, especially those who are part of a larger organization or company or in public should be vaccinated. I know we all want to be ala-natural but that’s why it’s called a novel virus. We don’t have natural immunity until we contract and survive it. Tell me what about this vaccine makes you think it’s worse than the disease and it’s long haul effects?

You didn't answer my question about providing proof that being vaccinated is better than recovering naturally, especially in Roger's situation where his IFR (Infection Fatality Ratio), at worst, is around .02%, meaning that out of 1000 people who contract COVID, two will die. While this is strictly a ratio, it shows that Rogers isn't in any danger, as he is not going to be one of the two people that are morbidly obese, have diabetes, high blood pressure or COPD and die from COVID. Rogers is in no danger, and his sitting on his couch while giving an interview with COVID proves it.

In regards to spreading COVID, did you not listen to Dr Walensky of the CDC when she stated that being vaccinated does NOT prevent you from contracting COVID and spreading it? If we want to run off unsubstantiated bullshit like you have, one can easily say that the vaccinated are the superspreaders due to the vaccine causing fewer symptoms and those contracting the virus having an "I'm protected" attitude. It's really easy to pull unsubstantiated bullshit out of your ass. By the way, did you catch that Walensky from the CDC also said masks are 80% effective at preventing COVID? That's better than the vaccines! Hooray!

As for doctors, are you fucking kidding me? I talked to my own doctor and he had NO CLUE what the data over in Israel and the UK is showing. Those that are 4-6 months out have lost their protection from COVID. In addition, he had NO answer as to why the UK data showed a lack of N (nucleocapsid) protein antibodies. I'm not trying to bury you in lingo, but that data is showing the vaccinated could have a lesser immunity than those recovered from COVID. That would mean, if true, you would be susceptible to future variants due to the limited immunity provided from the vaccines. We won't even get into how the nucleocapsid is a more conserved section of the virus, meaning it mutates less.

Of course we need to talk about the Israeli study that shows recovered immunity is better than vaccine immunity. Of course the wonderful CDC, which does not show it's data, came up with a "rebuttal" study proving the opposite that has been torn apart by those that understand studies. Why didn't the CDC match cohorts?

I could go on and on. If you think the pro vaccine crowd has been forthright with data, I don't know what to tell you.

As I replied in AZ's post, what is wrong with winning for both sides? The vaccine has helped those that normally wouldn't survive COVID and those that are in no danger can acquire their immunity through natural means, as that is what is eventually going to end the pandemic. Nothing wrong with a vaccine postponing an infection to the point the vulnerable will survive infection with hopefully a less "hot" version.

My point in this rant, is to criticize Rogers who has an allergy issue with the two main vaccines, and had his third option removed is very speculative and lacks data discussed by all.

I'm not a Chemist either. Just a guy who got a science degree who has been trying to inform himself of all aspects of the virus. I have sat in the middle listening to both extremes spout bullshit that is not backed up by proof. The finger pointing gets old, especially the vilification without justification.

So your saying that Rodgers, in his position, was right not get vaccinated? By your very argument he could have got his shots and played the season through without issues. But he was a dumbass. Allergy? Really? All I know is if I was his boss I’d be pissed. Almost as pissed as for my having drafted Jordan Love.

And no, sadly I don’t have the lab, or the PhD, to do my own research, so I kinda rely on others in the epidemiology field for my info. No one says that covid survivors aren't then immune, but nobody can say their immunity lasts longer that the vax, either. And meanwhile their viral load when infected is way higher and they run a greater risk of spreading it to others. And it’s not a matter of just “dead or recovered”. About 9 percent of infected people over 60 get hospitalized. That’s a lot of damn healthcare resources tied up to help them survive what could have been a nearly symptomless infection, IF they had the infinitesimal bad luck to be one of 10,000 out of 161,000,000 vaccine breakthrough patients. Deaths can occur at any age. Many survivors carry multiple symptoms and effects, all
Of which are worse than anything manifested by the vaccine. My source is AMA:
https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/public-health/what-doctors-wish-patients-knew-about-breakthrough-covid-infections

Buttegrizzle said:
So your saying that Rodgers, in his position, was right not get vaccinated? By your very argument he could have got his shots and played the season through without issues. But he was a dumbass. Allergy? Really? All I know is if I was his boss I’d be pissed. Almost as pissed as for my having drafted Jordan Love.

And no, sadly I don’t have the lab, or the PhD, to do my own research, so I kinda rely on others in the epidemiology field for my info. No one says that covid survivors aren't then immune, but nobody can say their immunity lasts longer that the vax, either. And meanwhile their viral load when infected is way higher and they run a greater risk of spreading it to others. And it’s not a matter of just “dead or recovered”. About 9 percent of infected people over 60 get hospitalized. That’s a lot of damn healthcare resources tied up to help them survive what could have been a nearly symptomless infection, IF they had the infinitesimal bad luck to be one of 10,000 out of 161,000,000 vaccine breakthrough patients. Deaths can occur at any age. Many survivors carry multiple symptoms and effects, all
Of which are worse than anything manifested by the vaccine. My source is AMA:
https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/public-health/what-doctors-wish-patients-knew-about-breakthrough-covid-infections

See the quote below for what is stated in your own link. The CDC quit tracking breakthrough cases on May 1st. That puts the breakthrough rate in your article when the vaccines were only 4-5 months old. I've stated repeatedly that after 4-6 months the vaccine wears off. Your link is complete bullshit.

However, while the CDC initially tracked all breakthrough COVID-19 infections, as of May 1 the agency shifted to only tracking those linked to hospitalization or death. Over 5,100 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infections were hospitalized or died

Look at the UK data. They are more like socialized medicine and still actually track breakthroughs. For the time period tracked (page 16) and the 18+ crowd, there were 76,219 infections for the unvaccinated, vs 438,972 for the vaccinated. I will admit those numbers are skewed, as I left out the under 18 crowd, but how is it America only had 10,000 breakthroughs from Jan to May, but the UK had had 438K for a 4 week rolling period?

When you look at the rate per 100k (page 20), the vaccinated are catching Covid at a higher rate than the unvaccinated. That means the 95% efficacy is actually negative for those groups. That means the vaccinated are catching COVID at a higher rate than the unvaccinated. I will say the UK public health says you can't compare that data, but that claim has been torn apart as bullshit as well. While not exactly an apples to apples comparison because it doesn't deal with cohorts, it's pretty hard to argue sheer numbers.

As for your ridiculous claim of the unvaccinated having higher viral loads and spreading, I call bullshit. CDC Walenski even admitted that after the big outbreak in Massachusetts among the vaccinated, they can contract and spread just as easily - it's why she said the vaccinated should still wear masks indoors. Plenty of studies proving the vaccinated carry the same viral load as the unvaccinated when ill.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1031157/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-44.pdf

I think you have a problem understanding stats.

“ That means the vaccinated are catching COVID at a higher rate than the unvaccinated”

Really?

But to recap your main point: all PSAs from the AMA, NIH, CDC, FDA = total bullshit; unnamed Israeli and UK studies = gospel?

And my main points: Aaron Rodgers = dumbass; Joe Rogan= not a doctor, and, huge dumbass. People who still fear the FDA approved covid vaccines more than the disease= dumbasses.

Buttegrizzle said:
I think you have a problem understanding stats.

“ That means the vaccinated are catching COVID at a higher rate than the unvaccinated”

Really?

But to recap your main point: all PSAs from the AMA, NIH, CDC, FDA = total bullshit; unnamed Israeli and UK studies = gospel?

:lol: You've got to be kidding, right? I'll leave it up to those on this thread that are willing to actually look at the data to see for themselves.

Please stop spreading disinformation. You don't do anyone any favors, especially yourself.

It’s just that your “data” is at odds with all the PSA’s from all US health agencies and the medical community. Sorry I’m not willing to do the “research” and I’ll just choose to believe every doctor and nurse I know, and the advice of every federal and state health agency.

Covid is a joke its a weak cold and politically motivated.

Good for Rogers and Rogan, its none of your business what they do with their own personal health decisions. Anyone that think Joe Rogan is a dumbass knows nothing about the guy, you can tell how smart he is by how he listens to people that know more than he does. He does it damn near every pod cast. Thats a sign of intelligence and he is by far smarter than any political commentator on any news network. Remember Rogan listened to his doctor and made his own medical choice.

Oh, the hypocricy!
1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness
I've been listening to the oral arguments at the Supreme Court. The left argues that my body, my health, my decision to have and abortion. At the same time, my body, my health, my decision does NOT apply to deciding not to take the Covid vaccine. :roll:

Buttegrizzle said:
It’s just that your “data” is at odds with all the PSA’s from all US health agencies and the medical community. Sorry I’m not willing to do the “research” and I’ll just choose to believe every doctor and nurse I know, and the advice of every federal and state health agency.

Coming back to this one to see if you now see what I was talking about? Why was there such vilification of Rodgers when everyone was going to catch Covid, which we are now clearly seeing? You did have a point on him not being truthful though.

I referenced UK and Israeli data because they are about 2 months ahead of the US as far as vaccinations and it's been a real window into what is most likely going to happen in the US.

I wasn't implying the vaccines weren't needed, but it was obvious they weren't going to last forever with the variants. On a very huge positive, they have prevented untold thousands from going to the hospital or dying from COVID. Now that we have a less "hot" version, I really hope many can get the full benefits of natural immunity and put all of this past us.

Lastly, I will say, that the other COVID thread has been interesting to see who were willing to vilify the unvaccinated (Ursa/EverettGriz), especially now that we are seeing the vaccinated catch COVID at greater rates.. Not implying you did any of that though.

PhxGriz said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Coming back to this one to see if you now see what I was talking about? Why was there such vilification of Rodgers when everyone was going to catch Covid, which we are now clearly seeing? You did have a point on him not being truthful though.

I referenced UK and Israeli data because they are about 2 months ahead of the US as far as vaccinations and it's been a real window into what is most likely going to happen in the US.

I wasn't implying the vaccines weren't needed, but it was obvious they weren't going to last forever with the variants. On a very huge positive, they have prevented untold thousands from going to the hospital or dying from COVID. Now that we have a less "hot" version, I really hope many can get the full benefits of natural immunity and put all of this past us.

Lastly, I will say, that the other COVID thread has been interesting to see who were willing to vilify the unvaccinated (Ursa/EverettGriz), especially now that we are seeing the vaccinated catch COVID at greater rates.. Not implying you did any of that though.

The unvaccinated non-mask wearers are still ignorant, unpatriotic, selfish fucks that are dying at significantly higher rates.

Most continue to politicize a global health crisis.

Nothing has changed.

Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:

The unvaccinated non-mask wearers are still ignorant, unpatriotic, selfish fucks that are dying at significantly higher rates.

Nothing has changed.

I'll agree that there are plenty that should have gotten the vaccine due to being in poor shape, but for others, why would you get a vaccine if it is not needed?

Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:

The unvaccinated non-mask wearers are still ignorant, unpatriotic, selfish f###[#] that are dying at significantly higher rates.

Nothing has changed.

Where is your data from? You are completely wrong.

First off, you need an N95 mask, so that Bandana isn't going to do anything...

Second, nothing about Covid has anything to do with Patriotism...

Third, Unvaccinated people aren't dying at any of your made up levels...

Fourth, the 3 vaccines don't work, hence the 4th shot now "needed"...

Fifth, the FDA themselves said the MRNA tech was dangerous 15 years ago...

Sixth, the FDA cleared the Moderna vaccine because Fauci and the NIH own Moderna...

Seventh, the FDA cleared the Pfizer vaccine because their former commish is a BOD member at Pfizer...

Seventh, most Pharma companies lie about the effectiveness of their products and pay fines in exchange for their market cap and stock price raising and the executives cashing out on their options. It happens ALL the time, hence the shots not working "95 Percent" like they said... It's more like 4 percent if that.

Eighth, there was no discussion AT ALL about there needing to be a booster until the HUMAN TRIALS were underway...

CONGRATS on being a Guinea Pig!

Ninth, the vaccines cause AIDS... You can figure that out, and yes it is the literal translation.

Cuervohola said:
Ursa Major said:
The unvaccinated non-mask wearers are still ignorant, unpatriotic, selfish f###[#] that are dying at significantly higher rates.

Nothing has changed.

Sixth, the FDA cleared the Moderna vaccine because Fauci and the NIH own Moderna...

Seventh, the FDA cleared the Pfizer vaccine because their former commish is a BOD member at Pfizer...

Seventh, most Pharma companies lie about the effectiveness of their products and pay fines in exchange for their market cap and stock price raising and the executives cashing out on their options. It happens ALL the time, hence the shots not working "95 Percent" like they said... It's more like 4 percent if that.

Eighth, there was no discussion AT ALL about there needing to be a booster until the HUMAN TRIALS were underway...

Ninth, the vaccines cause AIDS... You can figure that out, and yes it is the literal translation.

Vaccinated and religiously wears his mask in public. and on the sidelines at every game. Carson Wentz now has the Covid. Why doesn't anyone get the 1st Covid -19 or the Delta Covid anymore? Everyone is getting Omicron?

Well, considering it's all made up Bullshit... Not Covid itself, but all the new variants. What do some people do? They trust every little thing the Gubment says on the talking box. I can't imagine living in Commieville NY or CA with a vaccine requirement to go shopping... Omicron, AKA MORONIC... Imagine that, they come up with an Anagram to describe the Sheep... IF Omicron exists, it's much less lethal than the OG Covid, which wasn't a big deal to people that have some modicum of health.

Some people just want to be Sheep and trust everything the Gubment and the pundits say, and they parrot the "Patriotic" BS because that's all they can spit out. They can't form facts because the facts are against their World view. The Fake Fraud Fascist Flip Flopper Fauci has been inventing shit from day 1 about masks and "social distancing" and everything else.

Patriotism is standing up to the Fascist Gubment and telling them to Go To Hell.

Most people in Hospitals all over the world are double vaxxed.

https://newsrescue.com/australia-israel-report-95-99-hospitalized-fully-vaccinated/

Cuervohola said:
Ursa Major said:

Nothing has changed.

I don't think many people understand how Pfizer got their 95% efficacy.

In their trial, they had two "arms". The vaxxed and unvaxxed. The numbers are:
Vaxxed 8 out of 18,198 caught COVID, which equals .04%
Unvaxxed 182 out of 18,325 caught COVID, which equals .88%

If you reduce .88 down to .04, its a 95% reduction in mild to moderate Covid cases. This is known as the relative risk reduction and very deceptive.

Now if you want to talk absolute risk reduction, you take .88-.04 and you get .84. What that says is you would need to vaccinate 1000 people, just to prevent 8.4 cases of mild to moderate Covid.

The 95% is VERY generous, as we are now seeing negative effectiveness in the vaccinated and boosted, which means you are actually more LIKELY to contract Covid than the unvaccinated. That's what you get for putting selective pressure on a virus with a leaky vaccine.

In fairness, the vaccines are reducing the rate of hospitalizations and death. Right now though, there are some that are worried about how the data is shaking out. Might be alarmist, but they are worried in how the immune system was trained by the vaccines, and not in a good way. Nobody is claiming they have proof, but the worry is there, especially when you see negative effectiveness.

PhxGriz said:
Cuervohola said:

If you reduce .88 down to .04, its a 95% reduction in mild to moderate Covid cases. This is known as the relative risk reduction and very deceptive.

Now if you want to talk absolute risk reduction, you take .88-.04 and you get .84. What that says is you would need to vaccinate 1000 people, just to prevent 8.4 cases of mild to moderate Covid.

The 95% is VERY generous, as we are now seeing negative effectiveness in the vaccinated and boosted, which means you are actually more LIKELY to contract Covid than the unvaccinated. That's what you get for putting selective pressure on a virus with a leaky vaccine.

In fairness, the vaccines are reducing the rate of hospitalizations and death. Right now though, there are some that are worried about how the data is shaking out. Might be alarmist, but they are worried in how the immune system was trained by the vaccines, and not in a good way. Nobody is claiming they have proof, but the worry is there, especially when you see negative effectiveness.

Well, as a long time investor with experience in the Bio sector, I know they lie all the time. In one company you have probably never heard of, the CEO released data of effectiveness for an Oncology drug that shot the price to the moon, and retail investors bought into it. The problem is he fabricated the data out of thin air, was caught, and the stock price went from close to $100 down to barely $5. He paid around $200,000 in fines, but made $20M or so on his options...

I tell you that story to throw caution to the wind with a drug company you have heard of like Pfizer... There will NEVER be any fines or punishment for them completely fabricating their data. If the 95% were true, Covid would be over between people that got vaxxed and people that refused and are immune from having it. That's really all there is to it.

All drugs suppress the Immune system, which is the literal definition of AIDS. That's why people on blank drug for blank disease need 2 more drugs for the side effects, and then that results in more sickness. It's all right in front of people's faces, but they can't figure it out because Dr. White Coat says it's a good idea to take said drugs, even though they were trained in Medical "School" by Pharma companies.

Cuervohola said:
PhxGriz said:

Well, as a long time investor with experience in the Bio sector, I know they lie all the time. In one company you have probably never heard of, the CEO released data of effectiveness for an Oncology drug that shot the price to the moon, and retail investors bought into it. The problem is he fabricated the data out of thin air, was caught, and the stock price went from close to $100 down to barely $5. He paid around $200,000 in fines, but made $20M or so on his options...

I tell you that story to throw caution to the wind with a drug company you have heard of like Pfizer... There will NEVER be any fines or punishment for them completely fabricating their data. If the 95% were true, Covid would be over between people that got vaxxed and people that refused and are immune from having it. That's really all there is to it.

All drugs suppress the Immune system, which is the literal definition of AIDS. That's why people on blank drug for blank disease need 2 more drugs for the side effects, and then that results in more sickness. It's all right in front of people's faces, but they can't figure it out because Dr. White Coat says it's a good idea to take said drugs, even though they were trained in Medical "School" by Pharma companies.

I'm totally in agreeance and wasn't refuting your claims, just trying to show those who didn't know, where the 95% came from and what it actually meant. If you told people in the beginning it would take 1000 people to get vaccinated, just to prevent 8 from catching mild to moderate Covid, do you think they would have still made the choice they had? The really sad part is those are the BEST numbers Pfizer could have come up with, for as the vaccine waned, it's effectiveness dropped.

I used to work in laboratory sales and you wouldn't believe how many doctors wanted a piece of the pathology pie if they could get their hands on the money...to the point of being unethical.

PhxGriz said:
Cuervohola said:

I'm totally in agreeance and wasn't refuting your claims, just trying to show those who didn't know, where the 95% came from and what it actually meant. If you told people in the beginning it would take 1000 people to get vaccinated, just to prevent 8 from catching mild to moderate Covid, do you think they would have still made the choice they had? The really sad part is those are the BEST numbers Pfizer could have come up with, for as the vaccine waned, it's effectiveness dropped.

I used to work in laboratory sales and you wouldn't believe how many doctors wanted a piece of the pathology pie if they could get their hands on the money...to the point of being unethical.

I think some that take everything the talking box says as gospel would still get the vaccine even if the "news" said the truth, that people GET Covid from the vaccine because it sheds the Spike protein in their bloodstreams. That's why there is constant news about people double vaccinated that are still getting it, while immune people that got it early on are just waiting for it to end.

Yes, Covid CAN be bad for people that are immuno-compromised, but it's literally a Cold. People that take a good vitamin supplement shouldn't have any problems if they practice basic hygiene that people should have learned as a kid while they were rolling around in the dirt becoming immune to all sorts of pathogens...

I would believe everything you say about your previous career.

Back