• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Washington Redskins are reviewing name of team.

Can we just go with warriors or signalers? Short for social justice warriors and virtue signalers. Let’s be entirely honest here, the people who really care about this and who really want it changed are the same people that view contact sports as toxic masculinity. They don’t watch the sport and they’re not fans. Might as well give them a team to become a fan of and cash in on an elusive market for the nfl.

I think the NFL is going to try and wrest the Washington Football Club away from Snyder. Maybe they will put the re brand on hold until they force Snyder to sell hopefully to a minority owned consortium in order to break the NFL ownership color barrier. Turn them into a shareholder owned franchise like the Packers. I think the NFLs other owners are really pissed off at him for the redskins name controversy dragging on for fucking ever and now the harassment allegations by what 13 women now, that’s a lot isn’t it? Yeah I don’t think anyone of us Washington fans would spit on the ground or shed a tear for him as he takes his billions to where ever they go. Stay well egrizers and wear our masks.

Still voting for the Redtails. :thumb:

dupuyer griz said:
Can we just go with warriors or signalers? Short for social justice warriors and virtue signalers. Let’s be entirely honest here, the people who really care about this and who really want it changed are the same people that view contact sports as toxic masculinity. They don’t watch the sport and they’re not fans. Might as well give them a team to become a fan of and cash in on an elusive market for the nfl.

I agree with you, the main thing is that the indigenous population does not care about changing the team name. Well I like the name
warriors

Back