• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Au revoir and adieu Dutch Lane

Griz poke

God speed Dutch, we’re going to miss you! (Reports have leaked from egriz offices that Dutch Lane has been permanently banned and also band from the board for conduct so unbecoming that decorum prohibits describing it here).

Let’s give Dutch a real big Egriz send off— who’s with me? Come on fellas, here’s to you Dutch, wherever you may be in this crazy mixed up world watching our beloved Griz this season :clap: :clap: :clap:

In the early morning hours of July 27th, Dutch was permanently banned from EGriz at the behest of PlayerRep and his minions. He last posted on the thread about financial impacts of no football in Missoula and apparently crossed the line of unacceptable behavior and was summarily banished without due process. Live long and prosper Duaine "Dutch" Holland Lane, Ham and Egger DUI lawyer and diehard Griz Fan.

Look Dutch and I had a lot of conversations, most different opinions. Please change the title of this thread.

OK, historians, how many posters have been banned in, say' the last 10 years? Seriously. How many have quit posting? Sask Griz was a recent dropper. I find it hard to believe Dutch could be banned from this site. He is not Growler or Alpha.

tourist said:
OK, historians, how many posters have been banned in, say' the last 10 years? Seriously. How many have quit posting? Sask Griz was a recent dropper. I find it hard to believe Dutch could be banned from this site. He is not Growler or Alpha.

Oh shit and I agreed with him on many things, should I be worried. :eek:

Yeah so PR puts up an actual thread last weekend begging the mods to ban Dutch. His thread gotten taken down, but then they just banned Dutch with no warning, no trial separation, just banned him on PR’s say so. PR why did you do that? I think you tired of him slapping you around intellectually so you took your ball and went home crying to the moderators like a scared little b****. At least Dutch actually attended and graduated from U of M and didn’t constantly post about his famous friends and Ivy League football.

I’m betting PR doesn’t have the nuts to post here, or he will whine and deny that he had anything to do with getting Dutch banned. :roll:

Griz poke said:
In the early morning hours of July 27th, Dutch was permanently banned from EGriz at the behest of PlayerRep and his minions. He last posted on the thread about financial impacts of no football in Missoula and apparently crossed the line of unacceptable behavior and was summarily banished without due process. Live long and prosper Duaine "Dutch" Holland Lane, Ham and Egger DUI lawyer and diehard Griz Fan.

Well, there's the accusation. PR, and his minions have the floor to explain, in detail, what it was, specifically, that lead y'all to go after Dutch. Mods involved, you too have the floor, and a duty to explain just what it is that justified banning Dutch. Put up the post(s) so we all have an opportunity to read and judge for ourselves. Post them on The Bench. After all, isn't that what Bench(ed) posts are for?
Forum rules(The Bench):
Warning, "The Bench" may contain vulgar material and be of agressive nature not suitable for all readers. The material in here does not get moderated to the level of the public forums but can/will be moderated at the discretion of the Mod Team and/or the Site Admin.

Nudity will not be tolerated.
OMG! Did Dutch post a nude selfie? :lol:

I've had my disagreements with Dutch in the past, but it was political differences. He wasn't going to change my mind, I wasn't going to change his. Dutch needs to be reinstated.

Is he really banned? Didn't know that. Don't know why Dutch, aka you Poke, couldn't follow the rules and was such a jerk at times and so disruptive of threads. Yup, I put up a thread. Never talked to or commented with the mods. Don't know who my minions are. Who are they? The mods must have agreed that Dutch was way more trouble than he was worth.

It's interesting how unaware Dutch was of the situation, and the board.

PlayerRep said:
Is he really banned? Didn't know that. Don't know why Dutch, aka you Poke, couldn't follow the rules and was such a jerk at times and so disruptive of threads. Yup, I put up a thread. Never talked to or commented with the mods. Don't know who my minions are. Who are they? The mods must have agreed that Dutch was way more trouble than he was worth.

It's interesting how unaware Dutch was of the situation, and the board.

Pot!

This is such absolute and complete bullshit. No wonder some of the best posters (Sask, Ursa, etc, etc) no longer even visit.

This board is going to hell. Fast.

EverettGriz said:
This is such absolute and complete bullshit. No wonder some of the best posters (Sask, Ursa, etc, etc) no longer even visit.

T
THE ONLY THING SAVING THIS BOARD IS THE OFFICIAL ALLATOONA BUCS FOOTBALL THREAD

EverettGriz said:

this board has been going to hell fast for about 20 years now... as for dutch, although i agreed with him on some things, but his posting style was pretty in-your-face and not my cup of tea, and i didn't think he cited particularly good sources and didn't make many good arguments. but unless i missed something, there is no way in hell he should have been banned. indeed, if somebody actually put up a thread asking for him to be banned, whoever did so should be suspended for a month or two, just for being a whiny loser. it's the 'you must agree with me or i'm going to go home and cry' syndrome, ala... you know who. geez, i disagree with damn near everybody here from time to time on this board, but the only ones i thought really should be removed were alpo (along with some of his other screen names), and the um75 guy, because he clearly had psychological problems that were a major detraction, and sunshine, for the same reason. but it is a privately owned board, chris can do what he wants.

Back