• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bullets fire after hit with Taser

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
Subject: Bullets Fire in Back Pocket after being hit with a Taser:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/949109023688634368/pu/vid/1280x720/04WCi3g3_pmAtBgk.mp4

That was really disturbing to watch. The officer on the left tells him to put the gun down and the shooter tells him not to touch the gun then he tazes him and then he shoots him 5-7 times. Smh. Why do you think at least one of the 3 officers who tried to murder this kid didn’t even rendered him any first aid? Because they didn’t care if he lived or died even after they neutralized the threat, because he was just a black kid with a gun? Do you know if the kid survived? Must still be miserable to be a black kid living in this country today. Have you ever read “Negros with Guns” by Robert Williams? Things haven't changed much in the last 60 years.

Dutch Lane said:
That was really disturbing to watch. The officer on the left tells him to put the gun down and the shooter tells him not to touch the gun then he tazes him and then he shoots him 5-7 times. Smh. Why do you think at least one of the 3 officers who tried to murder this kid didn’t even rendered him any first aid? Because they didn’t care if he lived or died even after they neutralized the threat, because he was just a black kid with a gun? Do you know if the kid survived? Must still be miserable to be a black kid living in this country today. Have you ever read “Negros with Guns” by Robert Williams? Things haven't changed much in the last 60 years.
Let us dissect this post.

"Why do you think at least one of the 3 officers who tried to MURDER this kid didn't even render him first aid?"
Murder? That is a totally ignorant statement from someone supposedly practicing law.
I counted thirteen rounds fired. Assuming adequate range time, I would say they hit their mark, or should have. What help would anyone do with this amount of trauma. If he was in an Emergency Room at the time, NOTHING would save him. This guy was a THREAT TO EVERYONE, especially to the police responding. Threat ended. You, Dutch, have obviously never had to respond to a threat to YOUR life. I have. Sucking air up your asshole is an unforgettable experience. :shock:

"...just a black kid with a gun..."
Black, white, yellow, brown, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!!! Somebody with a gun, a definite threat to your, and everyones life. That threat needs to be eliminated ASAP. As a police officer, that's your job.

"Must still be miserable to be a black kid living in this country today."
Have you ever travelled out of the U.S.? This ain't the late 1960s Berlin. You can leave at will. Find another place. Get the fuck out! Be happy. How many millions have illegally entered this country because it is so "miserable"? :roll:

Dutch Lane said:

Murder? Are you for real or just trying to make a joke?
The officers only fired twice with their service weapons. The majority of the rounds fired that you heard were from the loaded magazine in his pocket when the electric pulse from the taser set them off.
Next, when an officer of the law especially in uniform tells you to do some thing, they should have to only say it once. This suspect was non compliant and would not listen to the 1st officer at all. When he finally drew his taser to use less then deadly force to quell the situation the non-compliant suspect reached for the handgun he had in his pants leaving the officers no choice but to defend themselves and the other officer with the taser.

I guess you can make the assumption the officers didn't care if he lived or died, don't know how you know this, but some people know what everyone is thinking...
Why do you bring up the fact he was black, does that make a difference in your world? Law breakers are of all race in my world.

In my little world, if an officer of the law tells me to do some thing, I don't have to be told twice. I would like to make the law of obstructing justice such as a police officer in the line of duty a lot bigger penalty. Maybe these noncompliant fools would start getting the hint.

A fleeing suspect from the Police should be able to be shot immediately so officers don't have to chase them. In this video, the suspect displayed two of the three pre-conditions of deadly force immediately, Opportunity, and capability. Until he reached for the weapon he didn't have Intent, but as soon as he did, the officers were in compliance with the directive for using deadly force.

Oh by the way, did this suspect die? I couldn't see that in the video. I bet he had a real sore Ass from the magazine cooking off in his pocket. If he did die, to sad for his family and the officers who were put in that situation, they have to live it.

My son is a city cop and I hope and pray he never has to shoot anyone, but it is the nature of the job.
I am retired Military Police, pulling the trigger on your service weapon is not enjoyable for any officer, so unless you have walked in my shoes, my sons shoes, the officers in the video shoes or any other Law Enforcement officers shoes, don't ever say the Officer don't or didn't care!

Fellas, triggered much? Even black kids have a first amendment right to keep and possess a firearm or didn’t you guys know that. What was the particularized suspicion for the stop - let me guess a black kid with a gun? You both obviously have never read Negroes With Guns. Thank god you two have nothing to do with setting public policy in this country.

Dutch Lane said:
Fellas, triggered much? Even black kids have a first amendment right to keep and possess a firearm or didn’t you guys know that. What was the particularized suspicion for the stop - let me guess a black kid with a gun? You both obviously have never read Negroes With Guns. Thank god you two have nothing to do with setting public policy in this country.

I don't know, what was the reason for the stop?
A concealed weapon on a person is ILLEGAL unless you have a permit. ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL!
When I was in uniform and I ordered a person to stop, they better had stopped the 1st time I said it. When they brandished a firearm, I was gad I was faster. When I saw a suspect with a weapon, I ordered them to drop it now. Not asking 15 times like this polite officer did. If they didn't on the 1st command different energy took over.

How do you know what color I am? You must be assuming I am other then Black?
As for the book, Never heard of it!

In Montana, one can wear a pistol on his hip, unconcealed. I don't see a holster on this guy. In which state did this take place? Different state, different laws. The First Amendment is about speech, the Second Amendment is about arms, "or didn't you... know that." That I have to tell you this says volumes about my estimation of your mental acuity. Are you the George Armstrong Custer of your class? As for the public policy dig, Dutch, if I controlled any of it, you would be in deep shit. You seem to be a deeply committed liberal retard(libtard) who regurgitates the same left wing shit, despite the facts, and incapable of rational thought. I heard 13 rounds going off, so if the officers only fired two rounds, that's 11 rounds going off on his ass. My guess is he needs a new magazine, as well as a new ass.

reinell30 said:
Dutch Lane said:

I don't know, what was the reason for the stop?
A concealed weapon on a person is ILLEGAL unless you have a permit. ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL!
When I was in uniform and I ordered a person to stop, they better had stopped the 1st time I said it. When they brandished a firearm, I was gad I was faster. When I saw a suspect with a weapon, I ordered them to drop it now. Not asking 15 times like this polite officer did. If they didn't on the 1st command different energy took over.

How do you know what color I am? You must be assuming I am other then Black?
As for the book, Never heard of it!

Actually at least 7 states now allow concealed carry by their citizens, even their black and browns ones, without the necessity of a permit and the majority of states allow open carry. So your comment about carrying a concealed weapon being illegal is uninformed. What are you one of the anti-second amendment nuts that think only cops should be allowed to carry firearms in public? Again thank god you don’t make policy in our country. I don’t believe your ethnicity was ever called into question at least not by me.

Robert Williams wrote Negroes with Guns in 1962 In response to KKK lynchings in the south which led to the Black Panther movement. Do you remember when the Panthers marched on the state capital in Sacramento in 1967 carrying loaded firearms which led to then governor Ronald Reagan signing the Mulford act which outlawed open carrying of loaded firearms in California. “Nothing scares the man more then n*****s with guns.” Smh

tourist said:
In Montana, one can wear a pistol on his hip, unconcealed. I don't see a holster on this guy. In which state did this take place? Different state, different laws. The First Amendment is about speech, the Second Amendment is about arms, "or didn't you... know that." That I have to tell you this says volumes about my estimation of your mental acuity. Are you the George Armstrong Custer of your class? As for the public policy dig, Dutch, if I controlled any of it, you would be in deep shit. You seem to be a deeply committed liberal retard(libtard) who regurgitates the same left wing shit, despite the facts, and incapable of rational thought. I heard 13 rounds going off, so if the officers only fired two rounds, that's 11 rounds going off on his ass. My guess is he needs a new magazine, as well as a new ass.
Again thank Christ you don’t have anything to do with making public policy. Actually the cop who escalated the situation by tasing the kid and then discharging his firearm into him by my count at least 7 times when he was on the ground, which means he had maybe 3 or more rounds that he still could have pumped into his head to make sure he was dead, because as we can see his leg was still twitching after the shooting stopped. Confirm your kill right?

Tourist what’s with the personal insults, I thought you were better then that, Libtard - what is that supposed to mean? Did you get that from that great American hero of yours Rush Limbaugh or from Hannity? Makes you look small to mimic those intellectual midgets. Come on use your own words. :thumb:

You have an obsession with race. JFC! Yes, confirmed kill, no less. I only watched the video once. Seven shots into this POS? Three more? This ain't the Clinton era. Ten round magazines are a thing of the past. If he was restricted to 9mm by department policy, and had a Glock 17, his magazine had 17 - 9mm rounds, plus one in the pipe. As for the libtard remark, re-read my post as I explained it clearly. Its not a insult to you personally, but aimed at any left winger. I came up with that long before Rush or Hannity. They should have to pay me royalties for the use of the word. :eek:

You do realize this was a thread about a police shooting? Maybe you could help us out here and give your post some context. Ok let me give it a try first, uhm the only way you could ever bring yourself to take a knee would be to suck the cock of a military hero as opposed to what Kaepernick did taking a knee to draw attention to police shootings of black men? Still confusing to me. Sorry but are you a deeply closeted gay man or are you just really really homophobic and you would rather take a knee and suck a cock of a hero, which would be really really hard of you to do, but taking a knee to protest or draw attention to a cause during the anthem would be way harder for you? I don’t know man but I would much rather take a knee in protest about police shootings then what I think you are saying you would be willing to do. Ok I think I kind of get it now but not really sure. That’s a really weird freaking shirt to wear around. You know sorry but the more I think about your post that’s just too much information for me about your patriotism and proclivities its kind of weirding me out. To each his own though, I guess. Right on. :thumb:

Back