• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mr Kraft’s happy ending and settling with Kap

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
Kraft played 2 years at Columbia. Played regular frosh football. Then played a year of lightweight football the next year. I was at the Ivy football dinner in NYC, about 10 years ago, when Kraft was honored by Columbia. He's donated a lot of money, including a lot to Columbia. To the school, and to football. Think he made a $5 million donation to football at one point.

wonder how much he's 'donated' to human trafficking enterprises over the years?

"Lisa Goldblatt Grace, the executive director and co-founder of My Life My Choice, a Boston-based group dedicated to empowering the victims of human trafficking and child sexual exploitation, speaks about Kraft’s $100,000 gift to the organization in 2015."

well, then, i guess it is all ok now?

Who said anything was okay? I sometimes correct you, and others, or I disagree with you and provide factual information, and then you can't accept it and start to move the goal posts. Weird.

I re-evaluated my opinion of Mr. Kraft I was cutting him some slack because tourist opined that he was probably losing it mentally. But then I read an article in the Miami Herald that the founder of the day spa, Ms. Li Yang is a mar-a-largo member and watched the super bowl at Trumps super bowl party there rooting for Mr. Kraft’s Patriots and she even snapped a selfie with Trump. She sold the spa in 2013 but she and her husband still own a string of them in south FL. How fucked is that? A woman who most likely traffics in destitute illegal southeast Asian immigrant girls to fill her day spas for guys like Kraft, is hanging out with potus, who rails on about Mexican traffickers to justify the wall debate. Kraft gave $100,00 to some anti-trafficking group and yet he’s still a regular at the day spa. What the hell happened to “Gillette the best a man can be.” These people have no shame. Smh. Mr. Kraft you are dead to me and Im switching to Schick.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227186429.html
Curiouser and curiouser....
:coffee:

interesting that a high profile defense lawyer with florida ties doubts that arguing the legality of the warrants will be successful: https://6abc.com/patriots-robert-kraft-builds-legal-dream-team-for-sex-case/5181238/

Two misdemeanor charges of soliciting prostitution. Now, he wants a jury trial. This is a circus. The only reason he was ID'd is because of his high profile. Nobody would give a shit if it were your neighbor, unless you lived next to 'argh!', or someone without obvious name recognition. City Court, pay the fine, go home. Now, he'll spend freely on legalistics to stick it to the prosecution, very publicly. After all, you can't take it with you. Even if conviceted, endless appeals until he dies. Should get a change of venue to Chicago. If Smollett can duck 16 FELONY changes, a couple misdemeanors should be a breeze. Of course, he's an old, rich white man, so he don't count.

Back