• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Any other skiers here?

Htowngriz

Sunday is looking like a fun day to go play in the central part of the state...

Dy-WVz-Zk-Wk-AAKhi-R.jpg

YOU responsible for bringing winter to North Central Montana? Bastard! I'm a nine month spring guy. Looks like you'll get your wish. Enjoy.

Compliments of my trip to Missoula this week and the decision to leave the ski gear at home. I did bring the fat bike, so that will guaranty a big dump. Breaking trail on that bike is tough.

I gotta hand it to you, Iowa, Des Moines to Missoula, and back in some of the worst weather of the year. Gawd! I've done long winter drives when I was much younger. Never again.

We arrived Saturday at noon, so we beat the weather into town. I still enjoy the long road trips, but we just did this one at Christmas. It is a long necessity for me to bring the dog and bikes or skis.

Skied Big Sky yesterday. Wish I could have stayed for today, or, better yet, got snowed in there for several days.

Yes, long trip by Iowa.

Iowa, did you figure your way into the Sky Club yet? How many in your group?

PR, the game might be in jeopardy. Parents likely coming down from CF to visit. If they pick Thursday then likely just a nice dinner and no game.

3 in our group, MIL, wife, me. If we make a game, I might sneak up early or at the half.

Latest posts

Back