• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jensen

PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
Wrong, your family does and no matter how many times you use the word troll you still have no more than your playing days.

No more of what? Knowledge of the game of football? Contacts with the Griz program?

What do you have? Nothing as far as I can tell.

Did you go to the Rams/49ers game this year? How about the Rose Bowl? How about the Super Bowl?
I have the ability to not have to brag on every post I make on a message board because I’m comfortable with the size of my dick.

I assume you don't have anything to brag about. In my experience, people who bring up D size are people who have little of it, lack confidence and are often insecure, and haven't accomplished much in life. Sound familiar to you?
If anyone knows the rules of bragging it would be you.

Bobcat/Eagle Uncle said:
Dutch Lane said:
Where have you been grandma, this has been rehashed ad noseum. So it is your opinion that Hauck and Rosy saw no value in Jensen because he decided to play elsewhere? Lame you are ascribing facts that arent, wait what you are doing is lying about a situation you or no one else knows what Hauck and Rosy were thinking or what Jensen and his family were thinking. Are you even a real grandma or is that also a lie?

The biggest liar and fake on this message board is you. I still think you are a Huckster plant. By the way, Gramma Griz is the only one who seems to demonstrate any sense about GJ's ability and future. When the Huckster and Rosie Palm get rolled by the Cats and Eagles this year maybe the wisdom will sink in.

The Haukster and Rosie Palms suck and Gresch will soon be a Bobcat! You guys were so correct in your determinations obviously. See you all in a few weeks when the beat down commences for third year :thumb: .

Back