• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Troy Game

Griz just taking L's all over the place today... Gameday, uniforms (get that skin colored crap outta here), football team, volleyball team, basketball team... woof.

griznative24 said:
Griz just taking L's all over the place today... Gameday, uniforms (get that skin colored crap outta here), football team, volleyball team, basketball team... woof.

Football team in playoffs. Same place in playoffs they'd be if they beat the Cats.

Troy was a very good team. It was easy to see how they beat Florida State. I think we could have beaten them if we’d had Whitney.

mthoopsfan said:
griznative24 said:

Football team in playoffs. Same place in playoffs they'd be if they beat the Cats.

Still lost to the cats! It def the seems like the head coach and staff don't care about that embarrassment, but a lot of fans do. That loss is one of the worst ive seen the griz participate in since tenessee

I liked what I saw from the team last night outside of the result. I liked seeing Josh be more aggressive. He used to drive in the lane but stop and dribble back out. He wouldn't try and finish. Moody is fun to watch. I feel like this team has more promise than the last few years.

The only thing I wish we had, which we will apparently never have, is an outside shooter that will absolutely make the other team pay if he is left open. We just miss so many wide open threes.

mthoopsfan said:
griznative24 said:

Does Bobby cuddle you after the post-loss rub and tugs or just leave the money on the dresser?

Back