• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ryan Beasley

citygriz

Squib in the local paper this morning notes that junior guard Ryan Beasley had 40 points in a 96-54 win against Tracy over the weekend. He is the state's second leading scorer (31.9 ppg) and also averages 6.2 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 3.7 steals per game.

Since he plays for the same high school team as Robby did--Dougherty Valley-San Ramon--and Robby's bio indicates he has a young brother named Ryan, and the spelling of their last names matches up, I have come to the conclusion this may well be Robby's younger brother, in yet another display of my unmatched intelligence....

citay said:
Squib in the local paper this morning notes that junior guard Ryan Beasley had 40 points in a 96-54 win against Tracy over the weekend. He is the state's second leading scorer (31.9 ppg) and also averages 6.2 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 3.7 steals per game.

Since he plays for the same high school team as Robby--Dougherty Valley-San Ramon--and Robby's bio indicates he has a young brother named Ryan, and the spelling of their last names matches up, I have come to the conclusion this may well be Robby's younger brother, in yet another display of my unmatched intelligence....

Hear he plays way bigger than 5'10" too!

citay said:

Since he plays for the same high school team as Robby did--Dougherty Valley-San Ramon--and Robby's bio indicates he has a young brother named Ryan, and the spelling of their last names matches up, I have come to the conclusion this may well be Robby's younger brother, in yet another display of my unmatched intelligence....

:pray:

:D
fanofzoo said:
citay said:

:pray:
:lol:

Mousegriz said:
citay said:

Since he plays for the same high school team as Robby--Dougherty Valley-San Ramon--and Robby's bio indicates he has a young brother named Ryan, and the spelling of their last names matches up, I have come to the conclusion this may well be Robby's younger brother, in yet another display of my unmatched intelligence....

Hear he plays way bigger than 5'10" too!

Probably from always going at it with a taller older brother.

citay said:

Unmatched, I say. Top notch investigative journalism right there, folks! :lol:

Back