• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz-Cat ladies

Or maybe they’re “ducking” the Lady Griz because they’re good now. After all, that’s what the cats athletic department said about the Griz men last year.

Griz til I die said:
Or maybe they’re “ducking” the Lady Griz because they’re good now. After all, that’s what the cats athletic department said about the Griz men last year.

Good enough to get swept last weekend.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:

Ya, so did they. We win both of those if we have our full complement of players.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:
Ya, so did they. We win both of those if we have our full complement of players.

You don't know that. Still think they are scared? Or just like stooping to Cat level?
I'm just pointing out the fact that that's what they said last year about us. I never said that to be true or stoop to their level. just simply reminding everyone that's what was said about us last year.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:

Bring back Shannon!!

Back