• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ at noco

I like the aggressiveness of the Griz in this game. Going to the hoop getting easy buckets and playing hard on defense. Reaching fouls are still an issue so far but more a product of playing tight defense. Need to keep pressure on and drive the ball to the hoop.

Derek Carter Hollinger has 3 fouls, Bann and Anderson with 2. Refs called 21 fouls, but though the Bears (12-17) missed 5 freethrows, it didn't really hurt the Griz (9-10). Really nice to see Kyle and Josh get floor time. Blakeney had a greata first half... he positions himself very well in the paint. Really nice to see Josh bury that trey at the buzzer. Despite the fouls, I like the pace of this game... seems to suit the Griz nicely. Go Griz.

Griz look comfortable. Noco’s size is giving them some problems as you’d expect, and they’ve been beat back door a few times. But in general the game flow is to their liking

noco lobs a ball to Hume 4 feet too deep. Hume jumps ON and over a GRIZ player to catch it and the call goes on the GRIZ. Soooo bsc.

How the FUCK was that a flagrant foul?!?! He’s just going in for a layup and Humes face ran into his fucking elbow!!!!!

Grizzlies fall behind, but have been patient and done a better job of looking for good shots. Now just 1 point down.

I've noticed Martin hasn't got much time this half, if any. He is a shoot first, look for the pass some other time kind of player

Parker with 2 FTs to put Griz ahead

and then NoCo comes right back and scores on a dunk... 23 seconds to go....76-75

Latest posts

Back