• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brawl to be broadcast on ESPNU

DoubleNicks

https://gogriz.com/news/2021/10/22/...ketball-game-moved-up-to-espnu-broadcast.aspx

Just the men's home game but means it will be moved to a Sunday contest. Is this more positive than negative? Cool that the LG get primetime Saturday night but I'm also like Hauck, in that, I think routine is good. Liked an all-day-Brawl-focused Saturday. Also, will require streamers to update or find additional methods to get ESPNU like for football. However, it seems like it will be the first regular season BSC game shown on a national ESPN network in a long, long time.

Normally I don’t like the idea of playing on a Sunday afternoon cause nobody really plays or watches basketball on Sunday, but considering the conference fucked us and is making us go to Southern Utah on Thursday while the cats get the week off, I’m ok with it as it gives us more time to travel home and practice. Plus I was going to be in Vegas for a prior commitment and may be able to travel home in time now to make it to the game. And it’s on national TV, all pluses.

Really questioning, how this game can get an audience, against the NFL? I doubt, this move will help viewership, ratings, etc.

DoubleNicks said:
Well, the game being mentioned is scheduled for Feb. 27 which I'm pretty sure is after the NFL season.

My bad. I read this on a quick work break. As is, then I'm for the move. Right now, I'm fully in football mode. That was on my mind. Thanks for pointing it out politely. To the grammar and punctuation police, many people don't treat a damn fan site like they would a job, test, etc. I've also recall you bitching about very few commas, over the years here.

I guess, it's best to not post, when short on time. All that to please some idiots here.

DoubleNicks said:
Well, the game being mentioned is scheduled for Feb. 27 which I'm pretty sure is after the NFL season.

But I'm not back from Mexico yet and tough to get the game there.

Back