• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How to watch the men's and women's basketball games

GrizBaba

I'm in western Nevada and probably won't be able to travel to watch the men's or women's BB games (maybe the ones at Sac St.). How's everyone going to watch from afar? Hope it doesn't cost an arm/leg/whatever, but I'd been hearing a while back something like $5 a game (reasonable to me).

You're going to want to get ESPN+, because the Big Sky signed a media rights deal with ESPN over the summer.

This is where you can catch every Griz event (including football and basketball) no matter where you live.

The cost for it is pretty reasonable, about $60/year. If you do the math and use it only for watching football games, it costs you about $5/game. But when you add in the Griz and Lady Griz basketball games along with football, the cost per game goes down to around 91 cents/game.

That's pretty darn reasonable for watching the games! It's $70/year now, but I didn't look for any coupons - well worth it for the upcoming season, plus the remaining football schedule.

Thank you for the pointer!

GrizBaba said:
I'm in western Nevada and probably won't be able to travel to watch the men's or women's BB games (maybe the ones at Sac St.). How's everyone going to watch from afar? Hope it doesn't cost an arm/leg/whatever, but I'd been hearing a while back something like $5 a game (reasonable to me).

what part of nevada?

Mavman said:
GrizBaba said:

what part of nevada?

Reno area - what about you?

Back