• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tres!

citygriz

Eleven points and 5 boards with a key three and block down the stretch--all in only 12 minutes--as the Lakers beat the Dubs in the last regular summer league game. No matter where he winds up, he made a lot of money in those 12 minutes last night.

citay said:
Eleven points and 5 boards with a key three and block down the stretch--all in only 12 minutes--as the Lakers beat the Dubs in the last regular summer league game. No matter where he winds up, he made a lot of money in those 12 minutes last night.

Shout out too to Darko-Kelly. Four points, two assists, two steals and one rebound in 22 minutes of play against the Nets.Was 0-4 from downtown or he could have put up some serious numbers. Kid's got game, no doubt.

citay said:
citay said:

Shout out too to Darko-Kelly. Four points, two assists, two steals and one rebound in 22 minutes of play against the Nets.Was 0-4 from downtown or he could have put up some serious numbers. Kid's got game, no doubt.

Love that logic! :lol:

MikeyGriz said:
citay said:

Let’s just celebrate that there are two kids from the state of Montana who are an injury or two away from an NBA contract. Was Larry the last Montana kid to make it in the NBA?

AZGrizFan said:
MikeyGriz said:

Let’s just celebrate that there are two kids from the state of Montana who are an injury or two away from an NBA contract. Was Larry the last Montana kid to make it in the NBA?

Maybe Josh Huestis?

PeauxRouge said:
AZGrizFan said:

Maybe Josh Huestis?
Huestis played with Oklahoma City from 2015-18; I can't think of anyone more recent.

MikeyGriz said:
citay said:

Hey, Mikey! In your wilful pursuit of ignorance, I hope you're taking your horse de-wormer (Ivermectin) that they're pushing over there on Fox News as a cure for Covid.

If you're watchin' that crap, you ARE drinking out of a toilet bowl.

citay said:
MikeyGriz said:

Hey, Mikey! In your wilful pursuit of ignorance, I hope you're taking your horse de-wormer (Ivermectin) that they're pushing over there on Fox News as a cure for Covid.

I am doing well. Thank you for your concern! Hope you have a great day! :thumb:

citay said:
citay said:

Really? This is same clown who just a couple weeks ago was discounting Z making summer league as “another chapter and verse of summer league players who never made it to the NBA.” Now you say the “kids got game.?” WTH?

citay said:
MikeyGriz said:

You obviously didn't take that pill. Come on, Citay, you're better than that! Mikey is a solid poster.

wyomingriz said:
citay said:

Really? This is same clown who just a couple weeks ago was discounting Z making summer league as “another chapter and verse of summer league players who never made it to the NBA.” Now you say the “kids got game.?” WTH?

Citay "blowin' in the wind" again. Which direction today? But TD was correct to not recruit him when he had a chance and the kid had proven himself at Western?

Mousegriz said:
wyomingriz said:

Citay "blowin' in the wind" again. Which direction today? But TD was correct to not recruit him when he had a chance and the kid had proven himself at Western?

Citay stepped in the shitay.

wyomingriz said:
citay said:

Yo Wyoming! Since you swung and missed at logic right down the middle of the plate, let's go to instant replay.

In basketball--as in life--two things can be true at the same time.

Truth One: A player can "have game." Many do. Many have played for our Griz: Will Cherry, Kareem Jamarr, Brian Qvale, Derrick Selvig, Michael Oguine, Ahmaad Rorie. Tres Tinkle "has game." Would you argue with that?

Truth Two: Many players who "have game" cannot make it in the NBA. In fact, it is "chapter and verse" of players who "have game" but can't make it to the NBA.

Now does Darko-Kelly "have game?" I believe he does. I was looking beyond his modest stats to the fact he had two steals, a couple of rebounds and several assists during his limited time on the court. Given that he was coming from an NAIA program directly to the summer league, I thought he played well. With more time to adjust to the faster game, he might even have a pro career abroad, as have so many of our ex-Griz. He might be a player who can "fill up the stat sheet."

But will he ever play for Toronto? He will not.

As to the "clown" reference.

I was always taught two things growing up in Montana.

First, there's no excuse for bad manners.

But if you want to persist in these snide little personal attacks, I'll fall back on the second thing I learned growing up in Montana: Don't take shit from anyone.

So: "Truce?" Or consequences?

citay said:
wyomingriz said:

Yo Wyoming! Since you swung and missed at logic right down the middle of the plate, let's go to instant replay.

Truth One: A player can "have game." Many do. Many have played for our Griz: Will Cherry, Kareem Jamarr, Brian Qvale, Derrick Selvig, Michael Oguine, Ahmaad Rorie. Tres Tinkle "has game." Would you argue with that?

Truth Two: Many players who "have game" cannot make it in the NBA. In fact, it is "chapter and verse" of players who "have game" but can't make it to the NBA.

Now does Darko-Kelly "have game?" I believe he does. I was looking beyond his modest stats to the fact he had two steals, a couple of rebounds and several assists during his limited time on the court. Given that he was coming from an NAIA program directly to the summer league, I thought he played well. With more time to adjust to the faster game, he might even have a pro career abroad, as have so many of our ex-Griz. He might be a player who can "fill up the stat sheet."

But if you want to persist in these snide little personal attacks, I'll fall back on the second thing I learned growing up in Montana: Don't take shit from anyone.

I am born raised in Montana and was taught to call a spade a spade. You are the most pathetic poster on this board and stand for nothing. I will take CONSEQUENCES

wyomingriz said:
citay said:

I am born raised in Montana and was taught to call a spade a spade. You are the most pathetic poster on this board and stand for nothing. I will take CONSEQUENCES

GAME ON!

Then I will attribute your incessant bad manners to the long- simmering inferiority of an insignificant nobody from a small fly-over state who wears his resentment of major urban areas like a brightly-colored convention badge, and happily dismiss your narrow-minded posts for the spite and drivel to which we've become accustomed, you dyspeptic bleeding-ulcer old rodeo clown.

citay said:
wyomingriz said:

GAME ON!

Then I will attribute your incessant bad manners to the long- simmering inferiority of an insignificant nobody from a small fly-over state who wears his resentment of major urban areas like a brightly-colored convention badge, and happily dismiss your narrow-minded posts for the spite and drivel to which we've become accustomed, you dyspeptic bleeding-ulcer old rodeo clown.

Wow! What a writer you are! :lol: You have made me feel terrible and not sure how you know i am a rodeo clown :shock: I am so shaken i will have to take a mental health day :cry:

wyomingriz said:
citay said:

The guy didn't know who Darko Kelly was a couple weeks ago....but "knew" Griz shouldn't have recruited him because we had a bunch of guys who were better. Ironically none of them made his "got game" list.

wyomingriz said:
citay said:
GAME ON!

Wow! What a writer you are! :lol: You have made me feel terrible and not sure how you know i am a rodeo clown :shock: I am so shaken i will have to take a mental health day :cry:

Hate to admit it but...LOL!

Mousegriz said:
wyomingriz said:

The guy didn't know who Darko Kelly was a couple weeks ago....but "knew" Griz shouldn't have recruited him because we had a bunch of guys who were better. Ironically none of them made his "got game" list.

you guys sound like sunny, aka azgriz, aka growler, etc...

Back