• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho State 2.0

fanofzoo said:
There is no way that these ref's do pac 12 games
They are really bad...sometimes ref's have bad games. But these guys are as bad tonight as they were Thursday. Consistently bad.

UncleRico said:
fanofzoo said:
There is no way that these ref's do pac 12 games
They are really bad...sometimes ref's have bad games. But these guys are as bad tonight as they were Thursday. Consistently bad.
Roughly 30 fouls called in 30 minutes. However, they seem to be picking up the pace. Anyone for an over/under of 45 at the end?

Also ... How many Griz are going to foul out?

IdaGriz01 said:
UncleRico said:
Roughly 30 fouls called in 30 minutes. However, they seem to be picking up the pace. Anyone for an over/under of 45 at the end?

Also ... How many Griz are going to foul out?

Over 45 and 3 Griz foul out

These refs are a joke.... Don't get anything right. Last game (same refs) 47 foul calls this game they are on the same pace.

I hope when Travis and the ISU coach gets to the league meetings they bring this up... Its embarrassing

Watching this is like watching a train wreck. This reminds me of the CYO games in NY. One of the worst Div 1 games I have seen in years..

Back