• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streak Broken

IdaGriz01

In case you missed it: The Idaho Vandals finally ended their "2020-21" losing streak. They beat MSU, 74-69, making them 1-19. The kitties were 0 for 12 from the 3-point line. "Live by the sword, die by the sword."

IdaGriz01 said:
In case you missed it: The Idaho Vandals finally ended their "2020-21" losing streak. They beat MSU, 74-69, making them 1-19. The kitties were 0 for 12 from the 3-point line. "Live by the sword, die by the sword."

No no no no, this simply can’t be! I was told just the other day here their program was on the rise :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
IdaGriz01 said:

No no no no, this simply can’t be! I was told just the other day here their program was on the rise :lol:

Wasn't Idaho recently FBS?

PlayerRep said:
HookedonGriz said:

They were in the BSC forever until sometime in the mid 90's and then 5 or 6 years ago came back to the big sky.

retiredpopo said:
PlayerRep said:

They were in the BSC forever until sometime in the mid 90's and then 5 or 6 years ago came back to the big sky.

Idaho left BSC in 1996.
Idaho rejoined the big Sky conference in 2013 or 2014 for everything but football. After 2017, they decided to drop down their football program from FBS to FCS and football program rejoined the BCS.

HookedonGriz said:
IdaGriz01 said:

Haha yeah I said at the beginning of the year Cats have always had the ability to "flash" but have never had the clutch gene or that winning mentality that allows for winning ugly and when you are not at your best. Cats have always been the program that goes out and beats a big school one week then loses to Adams State or Chadron State the next week.

Back