• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Idaho State

And absolutely can NOT get a foul called on the other end. Just embarrassing, for the refs.

God these Idaho State games have to be like recruit repellent for players considering the BigSky. Nothing wrong with small time, but it sure does look small time. My all time favorite (maybe 3-4 yrs ago) was when Idaho State couldnt play in the gym because there was a tractor show and the Griz played them in some gym with a track around the top and freaking hoops along the side wall hahaha

Why does it seem like (not just the Griz) that NOBODY passes the ball off on a fast break anymore?

CleanHOUSE said:
God these Idaho State games have to be like recruit repellent for players considering the BigSky. Nothing wrong with small time, but it sure does look small time. My all time favorite (maybe 3-4 yrs ago) was when Idaho State couldnt play in the gym because there was a tractor show and the Griz played them in some gym with a track around the top and freaking hoops along the side wall hahaha

I mean with no fans at least there is not someone's head popping up infront of the camera......and they actually have a score on the screen, usually they just pan the camera over to the actual scoreboard lol

CleanHOUSE said:

Still not as bad as Suck State.

I was going to say the Griz have looked pretty impressive on defense tonight, but they have also looked good on offense. Working the ball around and getting good shots.

Bannan leads with 12 pts, but Anderson is having a good game: 5 pts, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 1 steal -- and no fouls so far despite a lot of hustle

Back