• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Yellowstone Christian again

Griz til I die

DONOR
The team wants to get some practice in playing on consecutive days for the tournament. Not a bad idea for a young team!
https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/1364721789906034689

makes no sense this late in year especially day after ISU battle. Team will be worn out from road trip and game on Saturday... A game like this will likely have no intensity which is not what we need before tourney not to mention possibility of an injury. Only positive I can think of is adding a W in win column for coach

wyomingriz said:
makes no sense this late in year especially day after ISU battle. Team will be worn out from road trip and game on Saturday... A game like this will likely have no intensity which is not what we need before tourney not to mention possibility of an injury. Only positive I can think of is adding a W in win column for coach

I kinda disagree, this team is mentally weak. Can't sustain success and high level decision making for stretches long enough to win games. They are going to have to win 4 in a row in the tourney and play well on Thursday and come out lazy AF on Saturdays is not going to cut it anymore. This is test run, if we can't handle this then what is that point of even showing up at the tournament??

CleanHOUSE said:
wyomingriz said:

I kinda disagree, this team is mentally weak. Can't sustain success and high level decision making for stretches long enough to win games. They are going to have to win 4 in a row in the tourney and play well on Thursday and come out lazy AF on Saturdays is not going to cut it anymore. This is test run, if we can't handle this then what is that point of even showing up at the tournament??

Ii think the official line is: To give all of our players, coaches, and fans the experience of tournament play. :?

wyomingriz said:

It is an early saturday game and they are coming from Pocatello for crying out loud. Not like the road trip from hell. If they have no intensity they might want to reconsider things a bit. Of course the negative thing could be another L for the coach.....oh man could you imagine, how many clip boards would be abused...

CleanHOUSE said:
wyomingriz said:

Fair enough, well said i would agree all true points

wyomingriz said:
grizindabox said:
Incorrect, but all that wyoming saw was "nuts".

Guessing, more like hoping you are under 12 years old... if not you are complete clown

I don't know if you are under 12 but you sure act like it. I am just a clown, but guess that beats just being an ignorant ass.

grizindabox said:
wyomingriz said:
Guessing, more like hoping you are under 12 years old... if not you are complete clown

I don't know if you are under 12 but you sure act like it. I am just a clown, but guess that beats just being an ignorant ass.

I guess this means i said something you disagree with and this is your way of telling me? I guess your style is making fun off someone you don't agree with, guessing you are a bully in your grade school and maybe it's time for recess. Done responding

wyomingriz said:
grizindabox said:

I guess this means i said something you disagree with and this is your way of telling me? I guess your style is making fun off someone you don't agree with, guessing you are a bully in your grade school and maybe it's time for recess. Done responding

Just a "guess" huh.

Back