• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz 12-7 (9-5), Griz 9-12 (5-9)

PlayerRep

Who would have thunk it?

LG are having a pretty good season. 5 game winning streak. Haven't lost a player to transfer or quitting since before the season, to my knowledge. 4th in conference.

Men are struggling and have lost multiple players. 3 game losing streak. 3 of the wins are over Yellowstone Christian, Dickinson St., and Whitworth. 9th in conference.

PlayerRep said:
Who would have thunk it?

LG are having a pretty good season. 5 game winning streak. Haven't lost a player to transfer or quitting since before the season, to my knowledge. 4th in conference.

Men are struggling and have lost multiple players. 3 game losing streak. 3 of the wins are over Yellowstone Christian, Dickinson St., and Whitworth. 9th in conference.

The Ladies have their work cut out for them the last 2 weeks of the season against the league leaders, ISU and Idaho.

PlayerRep said:
Who would have thunk it?

I wonder if Jaimie Pickens has considered returning with the coaching changes. Just a thought.

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
Who would have thunk it?

I wonder if Jaimie Pickens has considered returning with the coaching changes. Just a thought.

Jamie Pickens transferred out after Schweyen was let go. So no, would very likely not have returned.

Now, Gabi Harrington would be a possibility since she transferred out before Shannon was fired, but she is now the best player on a Idaho Vandal team that is one the top 3 teams in the Big Sky so that would also be highly unlikely.

Back