• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber 2.0

MikeyGriz

With 1 min left in the half, Lady Griz lead 36-19 after limiting Weber to 4 points in the 2nd qtr.

Montana leads due to: out-rebounding Weber 20-14, points off turnovers 10-4, and points in the paint 20-6.

AZGrizFan said:
That might be the least flagrant flagrant foul I’ve ever seen called. WAFJ

That's an absolutely brutal call. I can't believe after looking at that they still determined it was flagrant.

Griz2k said:
AZGrizFan said:
That might be the least flagrant flagrant foul I’ve ever seen called. WAFJ

That's an absolutely brutal call. I can't believe after looking at that they still determined it was flagrant.

I can’t believe they still determined it was even a foul.

grizonbob said:
Like Anderson's hustle on those offensive rebounds and then he finally gets the put-back
Griz shooting well (but so are the Weebs). Little worried by how they are also picking up fouls.

Vazquez having a nice game so far... 7 pts, couple rebounds, 1 asst, no TOs...

He's always kind of deceptive in that he's so smooth he doesn't appear to be as quick as he actually is, methinks

IdaGriz01 said:
grizonbob said:
Like Anderson's hustle on those offensive rebounds and then he finally gets the put-back
Griz shooting well (but so are the Weebs). Little worried by how they are also picking up fouls.

Yes, the foul discrepancy could come back to haunt them.

Griz playing pretty well. Weber playing a lot better than they did Thursday.... and so they lead at half-time 36-34

Back