• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber State is not afraid to shoot the ball...

GrizLA

Weber seems about to claim their dominance, yet again, of the BSC. Two games in Missoula might be embarrassing for the Griz if the past two games with PSU are any indication. Weber scores over an 80pt average. I'm afraid UM is not up to dealing with that. We will see....

It'll be an interesting match up! Weber State unquestionably has a competitive roster loaded with excellent transfers from some P5 conference schools. Coach Rahe has them playing well and they've won like 8 of their last 9. They will be coming into Missoula hungry to keep that streak alive.

I'm sure Travis will try to slow the pace down and make it a possession by possession affair, which could be advantage Griz. The scary thing about Weber State is how well they shoot the 3 ball. Super high percentage.

CopperGold14 said:
It'll be an interesting match up! Weber State unquestionably has a competitive roster loaded with excellent transfers from some P5 conference schools. Coach Rahe has them playing well and they've won like 8 of their last 9. They will be coming into Missoula hungry to keep that streak alive.

I'm sure Travis will try to slow the pace down and make it a possession by possession affair, which could be advantage Griz. The scary thing about Weber State is how well they shoot the 3 ball. Super high percentage.

How dare they they shoot the 3 don't they know that's not how the game is played, cheaters.

fanofzoo said:
CopperGold14 said:

How dare they they shoot the 3 don't they know that's not how the game is played, cheaters.
I seem to remember some recent UM players shooting the three quite well. You guys came from way back to beat us, on our home floor, with a PG from Oakland a few years ago. Last year you had guards shooting well. These two games have been circled on my schedule since October.

MikeyGriz said:
The next 4 games at least are scary for the Griz.

So far, Montana is really taking it to Weber. Even made a 3pt shot and now lead 18-8, and Weber can't hit a thing so far.

oops, and now, UM cant hit while Weber is getting hot...UM passes up more unguarded shots than any team I have seen. UM now trails, just like that..

UM looking much improved from last week! Good ball handling, good shot selection, but very good defense. So far, UM is holding its own and then some. Anderson made a great block but now is on the bench....

Refs gift Weber with 5 pts to end the half. UM still leads but could be up by 10. Vasquez hits a clean 3 but called for travelling..hmmmm

Griz got totally hammered by the refs in the first half. That was disgraceful performance by the zebras. Decuire is one meltdown away from getting tossed out of the game.

Griz getting sloppy and taking bad shots and Weber picking things up and getting to the rim with ease.

Latest posts

Back