• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Montanan

citygriz

Did anybody see the current issue of our alumni magazine, "The Montanan," with Robby Beasely on the cover? Smart articulate comments from several of our black athletes about the racial issues of our time.

They also interviewed Kyle Owens, Samuel Akem, Mimi Eiden (Soccer), Trajon Cotton (Football), and Amethyst Harper (Volleyball)

Back in my day, I asked one of our football players what he was majoring in. And he said,
"I dunno. Coach knows."

Ah, different breed of athlete today. What great representatives of our school.

Has also inspired me to reach into my pocket for a donation.

citay said:
Did anybody see the current issue of our alumni magazine, "The Montanan," with Robby Beasely on the cover? Smart articulate comments from several of our black athletes about the racial issues of our time.

They also interviewed Kyle Owens, Samuel Akem, Mimi Eiden (Soccer), Trajon Cotton (Football), and Amethyst Harper (Volleyball)

Back in my day, I asked one of our football players what he was majoring in. And he said,
"I dunno. Coach knows."

Ah, different breed of athlete today. What great representatives of our school.

Has also inspired me to reach into my pocket for a donation.

In total agreement with your post. Over many decades have had opportunity to become acquainted with several staff as well as athletes representing diverse backgrounds. UM has been blessed with some very special people.

Back