• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Steadman Tabbed Pre-Season All Conference

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Pretty darn cool that the coaches recognize what an impact Michael Steadman will be. Hasn’t played a game for the Griz and was named preseason All Conf today (1 of 6).

Mystery to me why Carter-Hollinger isn't there. I guarantee, he'll be on the final all-conference team.

Also to note: No Lady Griz on the women's team. More evidence how far the Lady Griz have fallen.

citay said:
Mystery to me why Carter-Hollinger isn't there. I guarantee, he'll be on the final all-conference team.

Also to note: No Lady Griz on the women's team. More evidence how far the Lady Griz have fallen.

Covered the Lady Griz longer than any other team in the Big Sky (it was my first beat at the Kaimin when I was a student at UM) and I never in my life thought there would be a preseason all-conference team with an MVP from NAU, multiple players from Idaho and the Bobcats and no Lady Griz....

https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/1326240668734251009

citay said:

I'd put money on that with DJ barring injury.

citay said:

I am very confident that Former Lady Griz player, Jamie Pickens, would have if she didn't leave. She just earned player of the week for Carroll College with an average of 17.5 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 assists.

Back