• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All College Men's Teams Ranked

PeauxRouge

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/division-i-college-basketball-rankings-teams-69-200-out-of-357-as-the-2020-21-season-approaches/

EWU and Griz ranked together with EWU getting the edge. Hard to argue with the unknowns we have at this point but I have faith in Travis and our potential to separate from them this season. Thoughts?

124. Montana: Back-to-back Big Sky teams here, as I think the Griz are a toss-up with EWU to take the title. Travis DeCuire has a couple more seasons with this program before he's recruited to a bigger job.

I like the sound of that.

PeauxRouge said:
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/division-i-college-basketball-rankings-teams-69-200-out-of-357-as-the-2020-21-season-approaches/

EWU and Griz ranked together with EWU getting the edge. Hard to argue with the unknowns we have at this point but I have faith in Travis and our potential to separate from them this season. Thoughts?

Fair assessment. Seems to me it shows a lot of respect for Travis' coaching when Ewoo has two 1st/2nd team all league guys back and we have a lot of questions at this point. Lots of potential but a lot of players new to their teammates and the system.

Let's put this into perspective.

We've lost our top two scorers. Rebuilding? Not exactly. Reloading? Fair to say.

Yet look at the schools behind us:

Washington State
OREGON STATE
Vanderbilt
Bradley
UMass
Nebraska
George Mason
Fresno State
Temple
Princeton
UTEP
Santa Clara
New Mexico

Fair to say, Montana does not have the resources of many of those schools. I'd say, Travis--and this program--is punching above his weight, for sure.

:thumb: :clap:
citay said:
Let's put this into perspective.

We've lost our top two scorers. Rebuilding? Not exactly. Reloading? Fair to say.

Yet look at the schools behind us:

Washington State
OREGON STATE
Vanderbilt
Bradley
UMass
Nebraska
George Mason
Fresno State
Temple
Princeton
UTEP
Santa Clara
New Mexico

Fair to say, Montana does not have the resources of many of those schools. I'd say, Travis--and this program--is punching above his weight, for sure.

Back