• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cameron Parker Gets Waiver

FORWARDS
Michael Steadman R-Sr. F 6-10 231 Union City, Calif. James Logan H.S. San Jose State

Mack Anderson Jr. F 6-9 207 Bozeman, Mont. Bozeman H.S.
Peter Jones R-Jr. F 6-8 210 Seattle, Wash. O'Dea H.S.
Darius Henderson Jr. F 6-9 230 Pasadena, Calif. La Salle H.S. UMass Lowell

Kyle Owens So. F 6-8 210 Calabasas, Calif. Crespi Carmelite H.S.
Derrick Carter-Hollinger So. F 6-5 207 San Diego, Calif. Foothills Christian H.S.
Josh Bannan Fr. F 6-8 Victoria, Australia

GAURDS

Timmy Falls Sr. G 6-2 170 Dublin, Calif. Dublin H.S.
Cameron Satterwhite Sr. G 6-4 172 Gilbert, Ariz. Gilbert Christian H.S. Northern Arizona / Loyola Chicago

Cameron Parker Jr. G 6-2 170 Beaverton, Ore. Tilton School Sacred Heart

Josh Vazquez So. G 6-3 170 Torrance, Calif. Bishop Montgomery H.S.
Naseem Gaskin R-So. G 6-4 185 Oakland, Calif. Bishop O'Dowd H.S. Utah
Eddy Egun R-So. G 6-4 198 Woodland Hills, Calif. El Camino Real H.S.
Freddy Brown III R-So. G 6-2 172 Seattle, Wash. Nathan Hale H.S.

Hunter Clarke Fr. G 6-5 Adelaide, Australia
Robby Beasley Fr. G 6-3 Dublin, Calif. Dublin H.S.
Brandon Whitney Fr. G 6-1 Mission Hills, Calif. Bishop Alemany H.S.

AllWeatherFan said:
Will be very interesting to see if Parker turns out to be a diamond-in-the-rough!
Diamond in the rough is not exactly the way I’d describe Parker. I mean he broke a division 1 record and was recruited by over 20 D1 schools and was hearing from P5 schools such as Oregon State before cutting his list down. Almost a guarantee he starts and is an instant impact maker. TDC described him as a “can’t miss” level player when they got him.

UMFan12 said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Will be very interesting to see if Parker turns out to be a diamond-in-the-rough!
Diamond in the rough is not exactly the way I’d describe Parker. I mean he broke a division 1 record and was recruited by over 20 D1 schools and was hearing from P5 schools such as Oregon State before cutting his list down. Almost a guarantee he starts and is an instant impact maker. TDC described him as a “can’t miss” level player when they got him.

I hope he's not downgraded to a diamond in the rough. I talked to Michael Steadman. at Costco a few days ago, and he thought there would be a hoops season. Nice guy. Man, is he tall. Likes Missoula.

WaGriz4life said:
Man are we loaded. Sheesh
Yes. It looks the same way to me. Your guard line looks really awesome. If your big men can rebound and play D, at all, you should be picked to win the BSC this year. You never really know until games start taking place, but it sure looks good for UM. I think Weber will be much improved as well. There are still a lot of questions to be answered. There are so many new players coming in to the BSC, I'm sure that there will be some surprises.

This Parker kid is legit.

UMFan12 said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Well, I was trying to keep it on the down-low, but I guess the cat’s out of the bag now.

Maybe get Mack a redshirt year? I think he is a huge contributor already but maybe spend a year banging on Steadman in practice and put on 10 lbs! Probably not going to happen but I think a 22 year old stronger fifth year Mack could be a damn good player.

AllWeatherFan said:
UMFan12 said:

Well, I was trying to keep it on the down-low, but I guess the cat’s out of the bag now.

Yes, AWF, the cat was out of the bag a long time ago.

In his first year at Montana, Parker averaged 14 points and 19 assists per game, leading us to the Sweet 16 where we lost a heart-breaker in OT to Creighton.

Where have you been?

UncleRico said:
Maybe get Mack a redshirt year? I think he is a huge contributor already but maybe spend a year banging on Steadman in practice and put on 10 lbs! Probably not going to happen but I think a 22 year old stronger fifth year Mack could be a damn good player.

Mack has been spending this Summer banging on Brian Quale.

maroonandsilver said:
UncleRico said:

Mack has been spending this Summer banging on Brian Quale.

Nice!

citay said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Yes, AWF, the cat was out of the bag a long time ago.

In his first year at Montana, Parker averaged 14 points and 19 assists per game, leading us to the Sweet 16 where we lost a heart-breaker in OT to Creighton.

Where have you been?

Sheltering in space (best in). :thumb:

Back