• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Steadman???

THE BETCH

DONOR
NBC local sports last night profiled the Seniors graduating. The three we all love and will miss and....Steadman. WTF, have I missed something somewhere?

THE BETCH said:
NBC local sports last night profiled the Seniors graduating. The three we all love and will miss and....Steadman. WTF, have I missed something somewhere?
NBC Montana is a joke! Steadman's graduation is also highlighted on the UM Basketball Twitter page. It seems likely that he will be much like grad transfers in terms of his future
school attendance.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Just a guess, but graduate school for him?

I thought that was laid out when he arrived, seem to recall reading /hearing somewhere. Golf buddy spoke with him last summer at the basketball fund raiser at Ranch Club and was very impressed how Mr. Steadman had his ducks in a row education wise even then. Have to like a young man securing his off court future, good for him, the program and the University.

Latest posts

Back