• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MT high school bball tourney cancelled

Griz2k

DONOR
They let them play games all the way through the semifinals and then decided to cancel the championship games. The 2 teams that reached the finals in each class will be state co-champs. Not sure I understand this decision to cancel now.

Griz2k said:
They let them play games all the way through the semifinals and then decided to cancel the championship games. The 2 teams that reached the finals in each class will be state co-champs. Not sure I understand this decision to cancel now.

probably because prior to yesterday there were no reported cases in Montana and now there are 4.

retiredpopo said:
Griz2k said:

probably because prior to yesterday there were no reported cases in Montana and now there are 4.

The only reason there aren't a lot more cases is due to lack of testing kits.

Latest posts

Back