• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Regular Season Awards

PeauxRouge

Maybe I missed it and someone can point me to it, but how about the Regular season awards? Sayeed Unanimous 1st Team, Kendall 2nd team, DJ is the Freshman of the Year.

I was surprised that Peatling was the MVP, which just tells me they picked the (presumed) best player on the 1st place team. I feel Radebaugh should have been MVP. Peatling isn't even the best player on EWU.

PeauxRouge said:
Maybe I missed it and someone can point me to it, but how about the Regular season awards? Sayeed Unanimous 1st Team, Kendall 2nd team, DJ is the Freshman of the Year.

I was surprised that Peatling was the MVP, which just tells me they picked the (presumed) best player on the 1st place team. I feel Radebaugh should have been MVP. Peatling isn't even the best player on EWU.

I'd agree with the entirety of your post. Nice for DJ, did he have any competition? Wouldn't be surprising if he was in player of the year running in a couple years.

MVP's seem to be popularity contests any more. At the ESPY's last year they gave Morgan from the WNT in soccer the Female athlete and she wasn't the best on the team, also over Mikaela Shiffrin, probably the most dominant woman skier ever at, what, 26. A joke.

PeauxRouge said:

Peatling is 5th in scoring, 1st in rebounds, 6th in assists, and 3rd in Blocks in the conference...conference player of the week 4 times and set the conference record for points in a game this year...Radebaugh was deserving but so was Peatling...and Pridgette.

Back