• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz vs. NAU

I think if Griz lose there’s a very serious chance Shannon is not renewed. If she wins a tourney game then I bet she gets a contract.

Well, I hope the men can show up better, but I wouldn't bet more than a beer on it. Thanks to the ladies for their hard work and hope they enjoy the rest or the tourney.

HookedonGriz said:
Cuervohola said:
You're watching on Pluto?

Most of my feed has been frozen or without sound.

Yes watching on Pluto. I usually have issues too. So far okay
My best experience of watching Pluto is on my laptop using Google Chrome. Hardly any interruptions. The app on Roku and other browsers seem to freeze a lot. Just my experience.

UncleRico said:
HookedonGriz said:
Cuervohola said:
You're watching on Pluto?

Most of my feed has been frozen or without sound.

Yes watching on Pluto. I usually have issues too. So far okay
My best experience of watching Pluto is on my laptop using Google Chrome. Hardly any interruptions. The app on Roku and other browsers seem to freeze a lot. Just my experience.

Ok, thanks. I'll try that. My Roku is possessed, kicks me off channels a lot, besides the freezing.

HookedonGriz said:
Griz miss 3 at end and lose. Shannon on hot seat.

This is a tough decision, since Shannon's presence at Montana is far more than simply "Head Coach." She's also the greatest player in the history of the Lady Griz program, our only Kodak All-American. Her daughters are members of the team. Her husband is the head track coach.

And while she has not yet returned the program to its glory years, she did have a winning season, and has Jamie Pickens around whom to build. She's also from Helena, and you should never give up on people from Helena.

All things considered, I'm betting she gets one more year. But those closer to the program will have far more insight, especially as to the morale around the team.

citay said:
HookedonGriz said:
Griz miss 3 at end and lose. Shannon on hot seat.

This is a tough decision, since Shannon's presence at Montana is far more than simply "Head Coach." She's also the greatest player in the history of the Lady Griz program, our only Kodak All-American. Her daughters are members of the team. Her husband is the head track coach.

And while she has not yet returned the program to its glory years, she did have a winning season, and has Jamie Pickens around whom to build. She's also from Helena, and you should never give up on people from Helena.

All things considered, I'm betting she gets one more year. But those closer to the program will have far more insight, especially as to the morale around the team.

That is a very thoughtful post. A lot to consider. I think she should get another year also.

Back