Griz vs "Weber's Not a State" cats

Grizzly Basketball and Big Sky Conference Hoops
Proud Griz Man
eGriz Club

65-31. Griz starters out- playing younger/reserves. That was an aggressive drive & missed dunk by Egun.
NorthEndZoneDan
eGriz Club

is this the end for Rahe?
my two favorite teams are The Griz and who ever is playing the bobkitties
Proud Griz Man
eGriz Club

Griz win 72-37. Between Sayeed Pridgett and Kendal Manuel they had about 46 points & outscored the purple tonight.
Proud Griz Man
eGriz Club

I didn't see Rahe miss any shots or turn over the ball. :roll: 8-)
NorthEndZoneDan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:45 pm
Grizbballfan14

That last 8 minutes of basketball was cool to watch. A great reminder of how bright the future looks.

Now Imagine adding Gaskin and Brown to this freshman class.
Hoops watcher

Weird that it wasn't the usual knockdown drag out struggle with Weebs. Feels like a bit of a let down as it's always a game you get jacked for. Great intensity on D and a nice W. NC killed NAU, they are rolling, will be a huge game in 3 weeks.
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. -H L Mencken
Hoops watcher

Grizbballfan14 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:56 pm
That last 8 minutes of basketball was cool to watch. A great reminder of how bright the future looks.

It was. Lots of minutes to replace again next year. Don't forget Steadman and the new transfer.
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. -H L Mencken
NorthEndZoneDan
eGriz Club

Proud Griz Man wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:49 pm
NorthEndZoneDan wrote:
go take a look at the weebs board and get back to me.
my two favorite teams are The Griz and who ever is playing the bobkitties
Grizbballfan14

Hoops watcher wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:07 pm
Grizbballfan14 wrote:

It was. Lots of minutes to replace again next year. Don't forget Steadman and the new transfer.
Definitely havent forgotten. I'm thinking 2-3 years down the line right now, but honestly I think our team next year is the favorite to win the big sky. I'm expecting a big season from Steadman
Big Sage

If Egun had made that dunk, it would have been on SportsCenter. Sayeed did anything he wanted tonight
DPGriz

Grizbballfan14 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:16 pm
Hoops watcher wrote:
Grizbballfan14 wrote:

Definitely havent forgotten. I'm thinking 2-3 years down the line right now, but honestly I think our team next year is the favorite to win the big sky. I'm expecting a big season from Steadman
I haven’t looked at what everyone else has coming back but I’m not there yet. Sayeed, and Manuel are easily our best players and Samuelson might be 3rd. We could be there again next year if everything goes well, like it did this year, but we have to replace a lot to be favorites.
Big Sage

It was so nice without all the fouls. I was a handful of block off campus driving home and it wasn’t even 9:00
Hoops watcher

DPGriz wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm
Grizbballfan14 wrote:
Hoops watcher wrote:
Grizbballfan14 wrote:

I haven’t looked at what everyone else has coming back but I’m not there yet. Sayeed, and Manuel are easily our best players and Samuelson might be 3rd. We could be there again next year if everything goes well, like it did this year, but we have to replace a lot to be favorites.
Will be a challenge to mesh all the pieces into a whole but there will be a ton of talent and I'm confident we have the guy at the helm to get it done. I'm looking forward to it.
Grizbballfan14

DPGriz wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm
Grizbballfan14 wrote:
Hoops watcher wrote:
Grizbballfan14 wrote:

I definitely get where you're coming from, but I think we have a couple of guys on the roster in Steadman and Gaskin who are going to come in and make a big impact next year. Steadman had a lot of individual success in his time playing in the Mountain West. I think he will be a dominant force in the big sky.
Colter_Nuanez56

TWITTER:@Skylinesportsmt
FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/skylinesportsmt1
BIG SKY BREAKDOWN ON ITUNES
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/big ... 1131856462
SUBSCRIBE TO SKYLINE SPORTS
https://skylinesportsmt.com/subscriptions/
PlayerRep

Big Sage wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:22 pm
If Egun had made that dunk, it would have been on SportsCenter. Sayeed did anything he wanted tonight
Dunk was missed only because the defender fouled and undercut Egun. That was a big time move to the hoop. Egun looked very good in his late 8 minutes or so.
PlayerRep

Jaredkuehn wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:32 pm
DPGriz wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:23 pm
Jaredkuehn wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:17 pm
No Jerrick Harding tonight?
Apparently? He’s here and in uniform so who knows?
Is he suited up? I didn’t see him in warmups.
He warmed up and looked fine when I was looking. I wonder if the 90 lbs cheerleader said something to him in warmups and scared him off.
GrizWhiz

CleanHOUSE wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:29 pm
rocklobster wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:26 pm
Jaredkuehn wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:17 pm
No Jerrick Harding tonight?

Any word on why Harding isn’t playing?
Maybe him and Yagi got lost on the way to the game, dont see Yagi either
Yagi was there, but in street clothes. He appeared to be limping.
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

NorthEndZoneDan wrote:
Proud Griz Man wrote:
NorthEndZoneDan wrote:
This.

That fan base is D U N with Rahe. He'll remain because he's got a number of years remaining on a huge contract weebs can't afford to buy out. But trust me on this, the weber fan base is unhappy, and they're voting with their feet. Hardcore weebs fans are not going to the Dee on game day, something which was unthinkable even 3 years ago.

I popped over to their board today. Usually a game with the GRIZ would mean multiple pages on the game thread. Today? One post. ONE!

Great win by the GRIZ tonight. Coupled with ewooo's home loss to Idawhoooo, the team has further cemented their position for the league championship (I know it doesn't matter to you, pr, but it does to the rest of us).
Booze is the duct tape of life.
PlayerRep

EverettGriz wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:34 pm
NorthEndZoneDan wrote:
Proud Griz Man wrote:
NorthEndZoneDan wrote:
This.

That fan base is D U N with Rahe. He'll remain because he's got a number of years remaining on a huge contract weebs can't afford to buy out. But trust me on this, the weber fan base is unhappy, and they're voting with their feet. Hardcore weebs fans are not going to the Dee on game day, something which was unthinkable even 3 years ago.

I popped over to their board today. Usually a game with the GRIZ would mean multiple pages on the game thread. Today? One post. ONE!

Great win by the GRIZ tonight. Coupled with ewooo's home loss to Idawhoooo, the team has further cemented their position for the league championship (I know it doesn't matter to you, pr, but it does to the rest of us).
You do know the difference between basketball and football, don't you? I realize that you don't know much about sports, and certainly not how to play them, but I sure hope you know the difference between these two.