• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Around the Big Sky

PeauxRouge

So, the Eagles are currently taking out their frustrations on the sCats. And how do we struggle against the Vikings like we do but somehow SUU takes them to the woodshed 85-57?

PeauxRouge said:
So, the Eagles are currently taking out their frustrations on the sCats. And how do we struggle against the Vikings like we do but somehow SUU takes them to the woodshed 85-57?

With roughly 5 minuets left in the game Frey and
Davison have a combined 5 points. Frey 4, and Davison 1.

I turned on the EWU/MSU game at the start of the 2nd half. I saw the score, and turned it off immediately.

braves84 said:
PeauxRouge said:

With roughly 5 minuets left in the game Frey and
Davison have a combined 5 points. Frey 4, and Davison 1.

Crazy Frey and Davidson only took 10 shots combined. With PSU they play that full court chaos and seems to always get us to play at their pace, usually I think Griz dictate they style but not with PSU

NorthEndZoneDan said:
74-49 leave it to the bobcats to lay an egg at home

They were not at home and that is quite a bus ride after a Thursday night game in Bozeman to play an afternoon game in Cheney if that is how they got there.

PeauxRouge said:

A lot of teams in the big sky give their best effort against us. If I had to guess I'd say it's a combination of the fact that they dont have any legitimate rivalries, and that the game with us is the best draw for them all season.

Portland State, even more than some of those other teams, have virtually nothing to play for. Beating us at home is like a championship for them.

Grizbballfan14 said:
PeauxRouge said:

A lot of teams in the big sky give their best effort against us. If I had to guess I'd say it's a combination of the fact that they dont have any legitimate rivalries, and that the game with us is the best draw for them all season.

Portland State, even more than some of those other teams, have virtually nothing to play for. Beating us at home is like a championship for them.
excellent points :thumb:

Sac State up on Southern Utah by 11 with 3:30 to go. The Griz could get some separation in the standings this week.

Idaho is committing too many turnovers and theyre settling for bad shots instead of moving the ball around with patience like was working for them in the first half. I hope they can hold onto this lead still

Even the announcers at Eastern are obsessed with the Griz. Multiple times I have heard one of them mistakenly refer to Idaho as Montana. Its probably because they're used to us being the ones that make them look as bad as they did in the first half.

Back