• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Weber - Gameday

According to Riley, 70 points is a key to watch for. Griz to score at least 70 and hold Weber to under 70. Weber's record this year in both cases is terrible.

Griz2k said:
Records be damned. This is a big game.

Agree, first of all ANY road game is a tough get for this young growing team, and Weber hasn't been losing by much, they aren't bad just not a top tier team with the winning DNA we are used. How has Portland State played so many games haha they are going to finish the conference season by next week lol

I dont understand what wrong with Vasquez, he arguable has the smoothest stroke on the team and showed a few time against big time competition like Stanford Washington and New Mexico, and its not like he has the yips when he shoots...hit shots are smooth and soft THEY JUST WONT GO IN...like shooting slump for sure but at this point he is massively unlucky that he get literally no kind rolls

LivingstonNative said:
The scorekeeper for the graphics doesn’t know what the hell is going on with this game.

Better than last Thursday night's game at Idaho state!

Grizbballfan14 said:
Mack Anderson looks more comfortable every game. He's done a great job with his defensive rotations for the most part.

I was just going to say, I've been impressed by how Anderson seems to improve each and every game... nice to see

Blocking shots, changing shots

Holding on to the ball better, scoring, moving well inside, rebounding well

Back