• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz v Idaho State

MTbest

Not a thrilling one, at home loss. A pattern of low FG% 33, No FGS last 3:32 min. Stockholm off the mark 4/14. http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=281249

I've been going to Lady Griz games (every game but one, when my Dad died) since the early Selvig days. I've never witnessed a Lady Griz team just quit before. This a is just sad, sad , sad.

maroonandsilver said:
I've been going to Lady Griz games (every game but one, when my Dad died) since the early Selvig days. I've never witnessed a Lady Griz team just quit before. This a is just sad, sad , sad.

I was watching the men's game. Is that what it looked like to you?

Shannon needs to "own" the team's performance. Lots of criticism about her team in her quotes following last night's game. None saying "I need to do better." First quote from Decuire "I need to do better." Afyrr a road win. Travis' team and he are "doing better" than Shannon and hers. Starts by "owning it".

cclarkblues said:
maroonandsilver said:

I was watching the men's game. Is that what it looked like to you?

Shannon even said so in the post game.

cclarkblues said:
Sad. It looked to me that they were playing hard up to this point in the season.

They were playing hard but they are not getting better. At this point, they are not any better than last year.

Mousegriz said:
Shannon needs to "own" the team's performance. Lots of criticism about her team in her quotes following last night's game. None saying "I need to do better." First quote from Decuire "I need to do better." Afyrr a road win. Travis' team and he are "doing better" than Shannon and hers. Starts by "owning it".

shannon always blames the girls. I have never heard her take any responsibility for a loss. Shannon should not be the coach of anyone. She is a self absorbed, abusive and manipulative narcissist.

Back