• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz @Idoho State

CleanHOUSE

Seems like a team that's not great overall but can have some really hot shooting nights and jump up and clip you if your not careful. This is where the Griz brand of steady high level D helps avoid upsets and I expect the W tonight.
Also worst venue in Bigsky at least the video coverage makes it look very lame. When I watch and ISU feed they have to like point the camera at the scoreboard for you to see the score and there is often a head right front of the camera if people stand up hahah. I remember watching one game a few years ago where they were having a tractor show in the main gym so the game was moved to some practice gym that had a wooden track around the top and f***ing side hoops along the walls lmfao.
Win Predictor saying 47% for Griz win

I agree the production quality is usually pretty bad, but Reed gym is much better then Holt Arena for basketball.

Hoping for a quick start tonight. Its going to be a tough couple weeks of basketball, but as a fan I'm looking forward to it.

Go Griz!!

Would be nice if the person running the "on screen" score graphic would get their shit together.

GrizLA said:
Refs are really calling this one . And, Cravens has to be the worst announcer since Walton.

He sounds like a manure salesman with a mouth full of samples.

MikeyGriz said:
Griz2k said:
GrizLA said:
Refs are really calling this one . And, Cravens has to be the worst announcer since Walton.

Fire up Riley on the radio, he's good as always!
Thats what I do except Riley is about 58 seconds ahead of the Pluto Feed

MikeyGriz said:
Griz2k said:
GrizLA said:

I think Cravens is great. You cant blame him for ISU giving him horrible audio. He sounds like he's on a cheap Xbox gaming headset lol

mtmopars said:
MikeyGriz said:
Griz2k said:
GrizLA said:

Thats what I do except Riley is about 58 seconds ahead of the Pluto Feed

That is frustrating to listen to. Also frustrating when radio feed breaks for commercial right in the middle of action like 105.1 in Billings!

Back