• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idahoooooooooooo

I remember the good old days when we used to throw potatoes onto the court as they were introduced.

AZGrizFan said:
I remember the good old days when we used to throw potatoes onto the court as they were introduced.

I'd love to see the students use "Spuds" throughout the game to taunt Idaho. Some creative "Spud" or "Tater" chants would be cool too.

...if you don't have a russett...
...always throw out a bag...
...frozen tater tots...

... :bad: ...

Griz vs. Spuds back in the day on ESPN

Protestors
Potatos
Granolas
Football Players
Policemen

What could go wrong?
Actually it went as it should have!!!!

Paytonlives said:

Protestors
Potatos
Granolas
Football Players
Policemen

What could go wrong?

What went wrong was that thousands of American soldiers were killed and maimed for life, and a million or more people in their own country, with bad leadership, lost their lives and homes and US taxpayers lost over a trillion dollars, and yet, it still goes one. It seems the protesters were more correct.

AllWeatherFan said:
NAU beat Northern Colorado to pad the Griz conference lead. :thumb:

NAU went on a 13-2 sprint at the end of the game. Northern Colorado had no answer but to give the ball to their 'ace" Radeleigh("?). They just went cold.

GrizLA said:
Paytonlives said:

Protestors
Potatos
Granolas
Football Players
Policemen

What could go wrong?

What went wrong was that thousands of American soldiers were killed and maimed for life, and a million or more people in their own country, with bad leadership, lost their lives and homes and US taxpayers lost over a trillion dollars, and yet, it still goes one. It seems the protesters were more correct.

There is a political board for you if you want to continue there...

My point was that it was a very crazy GAME. We are talking about Idaho and Montana tonight

GrizLA said:
AllWeatherFan said:
NAU went on a 13-2 sprint at the end of the game. Northern Colorado had no answer but to give the ball to their 'ace" Radeleigh("?). They just went cold.
Southern Ute pounded Sac State, so the two teams behind the Griz remain the same. Hope it stays that way. (Of course, if the unthinkable happened, UM would still have a half-game lead ... but you know what I mean. ;) )

GO GRIZ! :egriz:

AllWeatherFan said:

Also, the pity kitties and the ewoooers play today, so the with a win the GRIZ will create a little more distance from one of those teams as well. Shaping up to be a really nice, crinkly cut day!! :thumb:

EverettGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Also, the pity kitties and the ewoooers play today, so with a win the GRIZ will create a little more distance from one of those teams as well. Shaping up to be a really nice, crinkly cut day!! :thumb:
I know it's hard for many of you, but an MSU win pins a third loss on EWU. Definitely a good thing since that would give the Griz a two game lead in the loss column on both of them ... after the Griz beats up on Idaho. :D

Back