• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Signing Day!

flatheadgriz406

It will be interesting to see what LOI get signed today. The staff always has a surprise or two up their sleeves.
[media]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/1194643393986494466[/media]

SG-Robby Beasley 6'1" (Dublin, HS) Dublin, CA (2 3-Star) (2020)
PG-Brandon Whitney 6'1" 165 (Bishop Alemany HS) Mission Hills, CA (2-Star) (2020)
F- Josh Bannan 6'9" (Centre of Excellence HS) Melbourne, Australia (2-Star)
SG- Hunter Clarke 6'6" (Centre of Excellence HS) Canberra, Australia (2-Star)

Where are the other three? Is this an early signing period? Or the ONLY one?

AZGrizFan said:
PG-Brandon Whitney 6'1" 165 (Bishop Alemany HS) Mission Hills, CA (2-Star) (2020)

There are 2 signing periods. This is the early one and it lasts a whole week. There’s a second one on April. I’m sure all the kids will sign this week or in April.

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

There are 2 signing periods. This is the early one and it lasts a whole week. There’s a second one on April. I’m sure all the kids will sign this week or in April.

If they don’t sign by tomorrow I’ll be wondering a bit what is the deal.

dayday said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

What "other three"? Griz have 3 Seniors, and 1 not filled scholarship. And 4 verballed today. Griz scholarships should be filled.

maroonandsilver said:
dayday said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

What "other three"? Griz have 3 Seniors, and 1 not filled scholarship. And 4 verballed today. Griz scholarships should be filled.

Did they announce them all like they did Whitney? I didn’t see them....

AZGrizFan said:
maroonandsilver said:
dayday said:
HookedonGriz said:

Whitney is the only one who signed so far

grizfan1984 said:
AZGrizFan said:
maroonandsilver said:
dayday said:

Whitney is the only one who signed so far

That’s what I thought. Silence on the other three.

maroonandsilver said:
dayday said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

A verbal means nothing. They have to sign the NLI for it to be official so yes still waiting for 3 more if it goes as we thought it would.

flatheadgriz406 said:
[media]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/1195154703543222272?s=19[/media]

Gotta love this. Likely the most exciting international prospect that we've signed to date. He has received excellent coaching, and is developing in a semi-pro league against fully grown men, some of which are former college basketball players. He has also played with the Australian Youth National team, including making 7 substitute appearances in the u17 FIBA world cup.

Of course, if Hunter Clarke signs his loi he will pass Bannan as the most exciting international prospect. With that said, Bannan is a huge addition to this team and will give us a lot to be excited about for years to come.

I know a lot of people complain about DeCuire's weakness in recruiting post players out of high school, but I think between Anderson and Bannan those doubts will soon be erased.

Grizbballfan14 said:
flatheadgriz406 said:
[media]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/1195154703543222272?s=19[/media]

Gotta love this. Likely the most exciting international prospect that we've signed to date. He has received excellent coaching, and is developing in a semi-pro league against fully grown men, some of which are former college basketball players. He has also played with the Australian Youth National team, including making 7 substitute appearances in the u17 FIBA world cup.

Of course, if Hunter Clarke signs his loi he will pass Bannan as the most exciting international prospect. With that said, Bannan is a huge addition to this team and will give us a lot to be excited about for years to come.

I know a lot of people complain about DeCuire's weakness in recruiting post players out of high school, but I think between Anderson and Bannan those doubts will soon be erased.
:thumb:

Back