• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Basketball Post

coyote

eGriz Club
DONOR
We need to keep the posts coming. Posts are usually sporadic in the summer until this year. I couldn't let the day go by.

I notice that according to Verbal Commits, we've been turned down by a lot of big men lately--as have other Big Sky teams.

At the same time, I'm always stunned by our signees, because most often they come as complete surprises, off the radar of both this board and Verbal Commits. So maybe we'll be twice surprised. Hopefully soon.

Can't wait to hear reports on Griz practices, particularly the new guys and how things are going with the bigs.
Likewise, for the women, I am anxious to see Jamie Pickens with Emma Stockholm at the post - willo Jamie redshirt, will Emma move to the power forward position? And how will they do receiving passes from Sophia Stiles? I consider Stiles and Pickens to be the two best recruits we have gotten in many years.

Latest posts

Back