• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Adams Center Floor

maroonandsilver

DONOR
Was in the Adams Center today. They were sanding the existing floor. And looking at maroon paint samples. My guess is that there will not be a new floor laid down this year, just a refinishing. I would guess they will wait one more year until the Women's basketball NCAA decides if they want their 3-point line to remain where it currently is, or to move out to the FIBA line with the men.

They just posted video today of it being sanded down to the wood. Looking like they are going a full overhaul of the court. No paint left on the floor.

Bobcat Nation has 4 pages on their east side bleacher painting project. Time lapse photos and everything!Some seem really surprised that there is difference in looks between new white paint and brown rust. Today there is a second thread titled "section 303"...they are sandblasting that section this week and plan to have some in depth interviews with some of the painters.

Hehe. I heard about them painting the bleachers and I can’t believe it. Never actually thought that was even a real option. Almost like they did it just so big bro would stop teasing, but they simply converted an eye-sore into a death-trap

Back