• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

When...

citygriz

...two recruits sign on from Australia;

...three top recruits sign on from Southern California;

--a graduate transfer signs on from BYU;

--a one-year transfer signs on from San Jose State;

--and a promising high school shooting guard walks on....

...it means that Montana is developing an outstanding reputation as a destination location for college
basketball.

citay said:

...it means that Montana is developing an outstanding reputation as a destination location for college
basketball.

:thumb:

There is no denying that Travis is making Missoula a sought after destination. There’s also no denying that getting in to the big dance back to back years makes things like this happen

citay said:

basketball.

Is there room for everyone ?

citay said:

basketball.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Go Griz!

fanofzoo said:
citay said:

basketball.

Is there room for everyone ?
Best question yet? Good problem to have though :thumb:

citay said:

basketball.
:thumb: Decuire Cobb 2020 :cool:

A while back I noted that TDC is young, and maybe has something he wants to accomplish at UM before taking the bag of cash for a 'big time program.' Two trips to the Dance would be enough for many coaches, but TDC may have set his sights higher, like Sweet Sixteen, Final Four, or even(dare I say it?) a NC!!!
These recruits and verbal commits look pretty futuristic to this untrained eye, but I may have stumbled onto something. Old adage, even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then.

tourist said:
A while back I noted that TDC is young, and maybe has something he wants to accomplish at UM before taking the bag of cash for a 'big time program.' Two trips to the Dance would be enough for many coaches, but TDC may have set his sights higher, like Sweet Sixteen, Final Four, or even(dare I say it?) a NC!!!
These recruits and verbal commits look pretty futuristic to this untrained eye, but I may have stumbled onto something. Old adage, even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Sage said:
tourist said:

Here's where I think we will be vulnerable to losing Travis--season after next.

Why?

We will be extremely young next year. Unless Dorsey returns, only two seniors, Pridgett and Manuel. The young bigs Anderson and Selcuk still developing, the incoming freshmen adjusting to college ball. Not to say we won't be good. We will.

But the year after that? Watch out!

The fabulous freshmen now sophomores. Steadman joins a now experienced front line. Tony Miller has established himself as the star I believe he will become. We're big, we're deep, we're talented. That's the year we make our big impact. And that's the year Travis draws major major attention.

Just one snake in the grass: Stanford. If that job opens up after next year, I'm sure Travis would be a serious candidate. Hey! Let's all root for Stanford next year!

tourist said:
You need to stop saying stuff like this if you want people to start taking you seriously on this board.

citay said:
Big Sage said:
tourist said:

Why?

We will be extremely young next year. Unless Dorsey returns, only two seniors, Pridgett and Manuel. The young bigs Anderson and Selcuk still developing, the incoming freshmen adjusting to college ball. Not to say we won't be good. We will.

The fabulous freshmen now sophomores. Steadman joins a now experienced front line. Tony Miller has established himself as the star I believe he will become. We're big, we're deep, we're talented. That's the year we make our big impact. And that's the year Travis draws major major attention.

Just one snake in the grass: Stanford. If that job opens up after next year, I'm sure Travis would be a serious candidate. Hey! Let's all root for Stanford next year!

I'm surprised UM didn't lose him this year.

citay said:
Big Sage said:
tourist said:

Why?

If Mark Madsen does well at Utah Valley State, he will get a strong look at Stanford, being an Alum.

New court this year.

Next few years, new men’s locker room and athletic room. Already been designed and money set aside. Just a few small things to finish. Including fixing the membrane/roof under the walkway from the stadium area to the arena. Then the old locker rooms will get updated and women’s teams will move in there. Pretty nice mock-up of everything.

PlayerRep said:
citay said:
Big Sage said:
tourist said:

Why?

I'm surprised UM didn't lose him this year.

Me too PR. Travis is committed to taking the GRIZ to higher levels and is being very particular on taking a new job. I am thinking Stanford and Cal are the best fits for him. I don't see a job at Oregon, Washington, UCLA, USC, Arizona, or Arizona State opening in the next few years. I wonder if he would consider high profile openings at other Power conferences, beyond the PAC 12?

citay said:

basketball.
I know he's already technically here, but don't forget the transfer from Towson.

Back