• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Krystkowiak Commits to Dartmouth

PlayerRep

"Northfield Mount Hermon School post-graduate Cameron Krystkowiak made a verbal commitment to Dartmouth on Tuesday.

Krystkowiak is a skilled 6-foot-10 big man and the son of Utah head coach, and former NBA player, Larry Krystkowiak."

"“After a lot of thought, I have decided to commit to Dartmouth College to play for Coach McLaughlin,” Krystkowiak said. “I know I will get a great education and degree and also have the opportunity to play division I basketball at a high level. I'm super excited for this next capter in my life and am confident that we will do big things these next few years!”

https://newenglandrecruitingreport.com/in-the-news/nmhs-krystkowiak-makes-his-pick

Seems like a very sound decision

PlayerRep said:
" Krystkowiak said. “I know I will get a great education and degree and also have the opportunity to play division I basketball at a high level.

PlayerRep said:
fanofzoo said:
Is Dartmouth NAIA ?

Dartmouth was 18th in the FCS Stats final football poll tis year, with 9-1 record. Where were the Griz?

Dartmouth basketball is quite weak.

As to the football comments.....Griz were at home for the playoffs just like Dartmouth. What's Dartmouth's career FCS playoff record? How many national titles? "Have they ever played" in any of these games?

This is the basketball forum.

Back