• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz play Michigan (Thursday 7:20 MST) TNT

As long as we are in the Big Sky and pay coaches a competitive salary, we will always be a little ant on a giant hill

We have added 2 deep threats since last season in Kendal Manuel and Donaven Dorsey. If they shoot like they did against Weber who knows? I was hoping for better but not surprised.

It's our conference, boys. It gets (and never will unless significant changes are made) absolutely the least bit of respect.

Obviously they played different competition, but stats wise it looks good

FG Percentages
UM 49.7% (7) Mich- 45.1(136)

3Pt %
UM- 38% (29) Mich- 35.1(135)

Point Scored
UM 2610 (34) Mich-2333 (171)

Rebounds
Mich 35 Per (201) UM 33.7 (268)

I said it in another thread, but I think that when Michigan got the number 2, our fate was sealed! The Committee was more intent on a rematch than they were in providing justice in seeding!

Gaeilge1 said:
I said it in another thread, but I think that when Michigan got the number 2, our fate was sealed! The Committee was more intent on a rematch than they were in providing justice in seeding!

This is one of the stupidest posts on eGriz in a long time...congrats

The positive side of this: Coaches and players are familiar with Michigan. I'm certain this coaching staff will have a plan. I don't think the players will be intimidated.

Paytonlives said:
rocklobster said:
Rematch of last year’s game. Go Griz.

Probably the best part of this... My guess is the Griz play pissed and if shots fall they will be in this game.

I see it differently, Michigan will come in knowing what to expect and not overlook the Griz.

Back