Page 1 of 13

GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am
by Grizzlies1982
Thought I'd start this one now.

I'll be at a play this evening... Yes you read that right. One of our boys is in it. So Dad will definitely be there. I should be able to view the first half of the game before we go but won't be able to watch it all. So I (and no doubt others) would appreciate it if you all would periodically post game scores here. I'll check it when I can.

Thanks in advance!
Loved the way the team played last night. I expect to see it carry into tonight.
Go Griz! :ugeek:

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:22 am
by EverettGriz
WIN!!!!!!


That is all.

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am
by grizband
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:26 am
by MikeyGriz
grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!
You live in Missoula and this is your first game in years? WTF?

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:07 am
by AllWeatherFan
Hey, no attendance shaming! :lol:

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:41 am
by Bear Axed
Grizzlies1982 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am
Thought I'd start this one now.

I'll be at a play this evening... Yes you read that right. One of our boys is in it. So Dad will definitely be there. I should be able to view the first half of the game before we go but won't be able to watch it all. So I (and no doubt others) would appreciate it if you all would periodically post game scores here. I'll check it when I can.

Thanks in advance!
Loved the way the team played last night. I expect to see it carry into tonight.
Go Griz! :ugeek:
[media]http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/central.php?gid=bsc[/media]

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:13 am
by mtgrizrule
grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!
We should have car pooled. I had no takers when I posted, if someone would like to travel with me. I just got to Boise. Time to sleep.

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:15 am
by Jaredkuehn
Griz appear to be playing with a new found sense of urgency, but Eastern has given the Griz some fits. They have a good front court which will be a challenge for the Griz. Legans seems to be capable of getting his guys up for big games. I’m assuming Jacob Davison won’t play, he dropped 23 on the Griz in Missoula. I like the Grizzlies experience in this one. They need to make sure to play a full 40 minutes. Go Griz, bring another one home!

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:30 am
by cclarkblues
Game is on ESPNU if you can record it.

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:01 pm
by Rxgrzz
I expect ewu to be ready. No different than football. We will have to play very well.

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:46 pm
by grizband
MikeyGriz wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:26 am
grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!
You live in Missoula and this is your first game in years? WTF?
Guess I forgot to update my profile; haven't lived in Missoula in over 4 years.

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:34 pm
by MikeyGriz
grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:46 pm
MikeyGriz wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:26 am
grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!
You live in Missoula and this is your first game in years? WTF?
Guess I forgot to update my profile; haven't lived in Missoula in over 4 years.
OK, you're forgiven!

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:52 pm
by Grizzlies1982
Bear Axed wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:41 am
Grizzlies1982 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am
Thought I'd start this one now.

I'll be at a play this evening... Yes you read that right. One of our boys is in it. So Dad will definitely be there. I should be able to view the first half of the game before we go but won't be able to watch it all. So I (and no doubt others) would appreciate it if you all would periodically post game scores here. I'll check it when I can.

Thanks in advance!
Loved the way the team played last night. I expect to see it carry into tonight.
Go Griz! :ugeek:
[media]http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/central.php?gid=bsc[/media]
Thank you for this link. Appreciate you sharing it!

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 pm
by rocklobster
If they get off to that hot start with those guards and keep up that pressure defense, it’ll be a championship! Go Griz!

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 pm
by AZGrizFan
Is this gamer NOT on Pluto? Or Watchbigsky.com?

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:42 pm
by PeauxRouge
I can NOT wait for this game to start! It's killing me!

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:43 pm
by BigPapa406
Go Griz!

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:45 pm
by AZGrizFan
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 pm
Is this gamer NOT on Pluto? Or Watchbigsky.com?
Never mind. I just realized its on ESPNU

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:01 pm
by CDAGRIZ
PeauxRouge wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:42 pm
I can NOT wait for this game to start! It's killing me!
Dude, I hear you. All day, I thought it started at 4pm Pacific.
Now, watch this SWAC game go to OT. Like clockwork when ESPN packs the games in.

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:10 pm
by cclarkblues
Starting on ESPN News