GRIZ vs E. WA

Grizzly Basketball and Big Sky Conference Hoops
Post Reply
User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

Montana37 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:58 pm
Bobby needs to stop shooting. Pretty terrible half of basketball. Only down by 5 though.
I'm sure Coach has told him to keep shooting.
The Dude Abides
PlayerRep
Posts: 26295
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

grizindabox wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:53 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:50 pm
Bobby has GOT to hit that wide open 3. There wasn’t anybody with 10 feet of him.
I know...hard to believe that all players don't hit that shot 100% of the time.
I agree with both of you. Big Shot Bob needs to hit more of those open 3's.
retiredpopo
Posts: 644
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:45 pm

100% going to see a turn around when they come out. We will have a 40 point second half and ewu will be lucky to hit 26 points.
PlayerRep
Posts: 26295
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:02 pm
Montana37 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:58 pm
Bobby needs to stop shooting. Pretty terrible half of basketball. Only down by 5 though.
I'm sure Coach has told him to keep shooting.
I agree that coach is telling to Moorehead to keep shooting the open 3's. They will start falling.
User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:02 pm
Montana37 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:58 pm
Bobby needs to stop shooting. Pretty terrible half of basketball. Only down by 5 though.
I'm sure Coach has told him to keep shooting.
I agree that coach is telling to Moorehead to keep shooting the open 3's. They will start falling.
Yep. If he hits a couple, all kinds of neat things open up.
The Dude Abides
Gaeilge1
Posts: 1475
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 am

And, if they don't?!
User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

Gaeilge1 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:05 pm
And, if they don't?!
I still think we have the weapons to win.
The Dude Abides
User avatar
PeauxRouge
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 pm

We took their punch in the mouth early. We need to calm the F down, play our game, D up, and kick their ass this second half just like last year! Come on, Griz! You can do this!
FireGriz
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: Spokane

Bobby is shooting 30% for the season from 3. He shot 35% last year.

No, the open ones aren’t going to start suddenly falling.
Return to Dominance
User avatar
IdaGriz01
Posts: 9393
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: Idaho Falls

Gaeilge1 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:59 pm
Down by 5. Could be alot worse! Could be alot better too.
Yep. Griz played like crap and could be down much more. Rallied to make it not so bad at half. Energy level seemed low a lot of the time ... that, at least, can be fixed.
Montana37
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:47 pm

cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:02 pm
Montana37 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:58 pm
Bobby needs to stop shooting. Pretty terrible half of basketball. Only down by 5 though.
I'm sure Coach has told him to keep shooting.
I agree that coach is telling to Moorehead to keep shooting the open 3's. They will start falling.
Yep. If he hits a couple, all kinds of neat things open up.
:lol: Hasn’t shot the ball well all year.
User avatar
PeauxRouge
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 pm

IdaGriz01 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:09 pm
Gaeilge1 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:59 pm
Down by 5. Could be alot worse! Could be alot better too.
Yep. Griz played like crap and could be down much more. Rallied to make it not so bad at half. Energy level seemed low a lot of the time ... that, at least, can be fixed.
[email protected]' right it can! I trust DeCuire will have some adjustments to attack the Eagles and shut them down!
Montana37
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Montana37 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:11 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:02 pm


I'm sure Coach has told him to keep shooting.
I agree that coach is telling to Moorehead to keep shooting the open 3's. They will start falling.
Yep. If he hits a couple, all kinds of neat things open up.
:lol: Hasn’t shot the ball well all year.
They’re not just gonna start magically falling.
User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

I think we had 2 turnovers at half last night, tonight we have 10.
The Dude Abides
FireGriz
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: Spokane

Montana37 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:11 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 pm
cclarkblues wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:02 pm


I'm sure Coach has told him to keep shooting.
I agree that coach is telling to Moorehead to keep shooting the open 3's. They will start falling.
Yep. If he hits a couple, all kinds of neat things open up.
:lol: Hasn’t shot the ball well all year.
Hasn’t shot well since his freshman year.

39%
29%
35%
30%

Not exactly the sharpshooter people seem to think he is.
Return to Dominance
grizindabox
eGriz Club
Posts: 15629
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

FireGriz wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:08 pm
Bobby is shooting 30% for the season from 3. He shot 35% last year.

No, the open ones aren’t going to start suddenly falling.
I am going to assume about 30-35% of them will.
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.
FireGriz
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: Spokane

grizindabox wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:14 pm
FireGriz wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:08 pm
Bobby is shooting 30% for the season from 3. He shot 35% last year.

No, the open ones aren’t going to start suddenly falling.
I am going to assume about 30-35% of them will.
He’s a career 33% shooter from deep, and worse than that this season. Probably not a guy you want jacking up a bunch of shots.
Return to Dominance
User avatar
PeauxRouge
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 pm

Color guy sure seems to like EWU...
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 25412
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

grizindabox wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:14 pm
FireGriz wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:08 pm
Bobby is shooting 30% for the season from 3. He shot 35% last year.

No, the open ones aren’t going to start suddenly falling.
I am going to assume about 30-35% of them will.
Despite what transpired last year, I’m sure EWU is happy letting Bobby be the guy shooting the 3 instead of Manuel or Dorsey or Ogiune or Rorie.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

FireGriz wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:17 pm
grizindabox wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:14 pm
FireGriz wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:08 pm
Bobby is shooting 30% for the season from 3. He shot 35% last year.

No, the open ones aren’t going to start suddenly falling.
I am going to assume about 30-35% of them will.
He’s a career 33% shooter from deep, and worse than that this season. Probably not a guy you want jacking up a bunch of shots.
So you don't think the coach won't yank him if he doesn't do what he is told?
The Dude Abides
Post Reply