• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs E. WA

Grizzlies1982

Thought I'd start this one now.

I'll be at a play this evening... Yes you read that right. One of our boys is in it. So Dad will definitely be there. I should be able to view the first half of the game before we go but won't be able to watch it all. So I (and no doubt others) would appreciate it if you all would periodically post game scores here. I'll check it when I can.

Thanks in advance!
Loved the way the team played last night. I expect to see it carry into tonight.
Go Griz! :ugeek:

Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!

grizband said:
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!

You live in Missoula and this is your first game in years? WTF?

Grizzlies1982 said:

I'll be at a play this evening... Yes you read that right. One of our boys is in it. So Dad will definitely be there. I should be able to view the first half of the game before we go but won't be able to watch it all. So I (and no doubt others) would appreciate it if you all would periodically post game scores here. I'll check it when I can.

Thanks in advance!
Loved the way the team played last night. I expect to see it carry into tonight.

[media]http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/central.php?gid=bsc[/media]

grizband said:

We should have car pooled. I had no takers when I posted, if someone would like to travel with me. I just got to Boise. Time to sleep.

Griz appear to be playing with a new found sense of urgency, but Eastern has given the Griz some fits. They have a good front court which will be a challenge for the Griz. Legans seems to be capable of getting his guys up for big games. I’m assuming Jacob Davison won’t play, he dropped 23 on the Griz in Missoula. I like the Grizzlies experience in this one. They need to make sure to play a full 40 minutes. Go Griz, bring another one home!

MikeyGriz said:
grizband said:

Guess I forgot to update my profile; haven't lived in Missoula in over 4 years.

grizband said:
MikeyGriz said:
grizband said:

Guess I forgot to update my profile; haven't lived in Missoula in over 4 years.

OK, you're forgiven!

Bear Axed said:
Grizzlies1982 said:

Thanks in advance!

[media]http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/central.php?gid=bsc[/media]

Thank you for this link. Appreciate you sharing it!

If they get off to that hot start with those guards and keep up that pressure defense, it’ll be a championship! Go Griz!

PeauxRouge said:
I can NOT wait for this game to start! It's killing me!

Dude, I hear you. All day, I thought it started at 4pm Pacific.
Now, watch this SWAC game go to OT. Like clockwork when ESPN packs the games in.

Back