GRIZ vs E. WA

Grizzly Basketball and Big Sky Conference Hoops
Post Reply
User avatar
Grizzlies1982
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 pm

GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by Grizzlies1982 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am

Thought I'd start this one now.

I'll be at a play this evening... Yes you read that right. One of our boys is in it. So Dad will definitely be there. I should be able to view the first half of the game before we go but won't be able to watch it all. So I (and no doubt others) would appreciate it if you all would periodically post game scores here. I'll check it when I can.

Thanks in advance!
Loved the way the team played last night. I expect to see it carry into tonight.
Go Griz! :ugeek:
Survey says: Playoffs are more fun when the Grizzlies are in them.

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 20378
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by EverettGriz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:22 am

WIN!!!!!!


That is all.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

User avatar
grizband
eGriz Club
Posts: 2110
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Walla Walla, WA

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by grizband » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am

Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!

MikeyGriz
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:35 am
Location: Billings, MT

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by MikeyGriz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:26 am

grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!
You live in Missoula and this is your first game in years? WTF?

User avatar
AllWeatherFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 10401
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:39 pm
Location: Space (Best In)

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by AllWeatherFan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:07 am

Hey, no attendance shaming! :lol:
Turn up the Eagles, the neighbors are listening.

User avatar
Bear Axed
eGriz Club
Posts: 8363
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:19 pm
Location: missoula

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by Bear Axed » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:41 am

Grizzlies1982 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am
Thought I'd start this one now.

I'll be at a play this evening... Yes you read that right. One of our boys is in it. So Dad will definitely be there. I should be able to view the first half of the game before we go but won't be able to watch it all. So I (and no doubt others) would appreciate it if you all would periodically post game scores here. I'll check it when I can.

Thanks in advance!
Loved the way the team played last night. I expect to see it carry into tonight.
Go Griz! :ugeek:
[media]http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/central.php?gid=bsc[/media]
Obviously I never played the game.... :dance:

mtgrizrule
Posts: 20195
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by mtgrizrule » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:13 am

grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!
We should have car pooled. I had no takers when I posted, if someone would like to travel with me. I just got to Boise. Time to sleep.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!

User avatar
Jaredkuehn
Posts: 1121
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by Jaredkuehn » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:15 am

Griz appear to be playing with a new found sense of urgency, but Eastern has given the Griz some fits. They have a good front court which will be a challenge for the Griz. Legans seems to be capable of getting his guys up for big games. I’m assuming Jacob Davison won’t play, he dropped 23 on the Griz in Missoula. I like the Grizzlies experience in this one. They need to make sure to play a full 40 minutes. Go Griz, bring another one home!

User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7050
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by cclarkblues » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:30 am

Game is on ESPNU if you can record it.
The Dude Abides

Rxgrzz
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: Spokane

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by Rxgrzz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:01 pm

I expect ewu to be ready. No different than football. We will have to play very well.

User avatar
grizband
eGriz Club
Posts: 2110
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Walla Walla, WA

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by grizband » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:46 pm

MikeyGriz wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:26 am
grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!
You live in Missoula and this is your first game in years? WTF?
Guess I forgot to update my profile; haven't lived in Missoula in over 4 years.

MikeyGriz
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:35 am
Location: Billings, MT

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by MikeyGriz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:34 pm

grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:46 pm
MikeyGriz wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:26 am
grizband wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 am
Making the drive down to Boise today. Will be the first Griz game I've attended in years, I'm excited!
You live in Missoula and this is your first game in years? WTF?
Guess I forgot to update my profile; haven't lived in Missoula in over 4 years.
OK, you're forgiven!

User avatar
Grizzlies1982
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by Grizzlies1982 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:52 pm

Bear Axed wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:41 am
Grizzlies1982 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am
Thought I'd start this one now.

I'll be at a play this evening... Yes you read that right. One of our boys is in it. So Dad will definitely be there. I should be able to view the first half of the game before we go but won't be able to watch it all. So I (and no doubt others) would appreciate it if you all would periodically post game scores here. I'll check it when I can.

Thanks in advance!
Loved the way the team played last night. I expect to see it carry into tonight.
Go Griz! :ugeek:
[media]http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/central.php?gid=bsc[/media]
Thank you for this link. Appreciate you sharing it!
Survey says: Playoffs are more fun when the Grizzlies are in them.

User avatar
rocklobster
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:34 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by rocklobster » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 pm

If they get off to that hot start with those guards and keep up that pressure defense, it’ll be a championship! Go Griz!

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 23897
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by AZGrizFan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Is this gamer NOT on Pluto? Or Watchbigsky.com?
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

User avatar
PeauxRouge
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 pm

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by PeauxRouge » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:42 pm

I can NOT wait for this game to start! It's killing me!

BigPapa406
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 am

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by BigPapa406 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:43 pm

Go Griz!

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 23897
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by AZGrizFan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:45 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:37 pm
Is this gamer NOT on Pluto? Or Watchbigsky.com?
Never mind. I just realized its on ESPNU
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16190
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by CDAGRIZ » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:01 pm

PeauxRouge wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:42 pm
I can NOT wait for this game to start! It's killing me!
Dude, I hear you. All day, I thought it started at 4pm Pacific.
Now, watch this SWAC game go to OT. Like clockwork when ESPN packs the games in.

User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7050
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

Re: GRIZ vs E. WA

Post by cclarkblues » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Starting on ESPN News
The Dude Abides

Post Reply