• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats Are 4-1 in Conference

Montana isn't living up to the expectations they should have, but both losses are not wholly concerning for me. EWU needed to shoot lights out and Montana had to hit 20% from deep for the game to be close. Heading into the contest, outside of Peatling, EWU was shooting 36% in conference as a team. I expect the bad losses to clear up. What I'm more concerned with is how the Griz will handle Northern Colorado and Weber St.

MSU Is 4-3 in conference. The record of the 4 teams they have beat is 7-18 including 3 wins over teams withonly 1 win. Their "impressive' win is over SUU who is 4-3. I do not think MSU is for real, but it is yet to be determined.

Zirg said:
MSU Is 4-3 in conference. The record of the 4 teams they have beat is 7-18 including 3 wins over teams withonly 1 win. Their "impressive' win is over SUU who is 4-3. I do not think MSU is for real, but it is yet to be determined.

Given who our two conference losses are to, I'm not sure yet whether we're for real either...

They are now 4-4 and headed to "also ran" status. But they'll be at the conference tournament because we want everyone to be able to experience the post season magic.

MikeyGriz said:
They are now 4-4 and headed to "also ran" status. But they'll be at the conference tournament because we want everyone to be able to experience the post season magic.
Actually, a 4-4 record looks good compared to all the 1-5 bottom-feeders. Of course with Sac State (1-5) and Idaho (1-5) playing each other, one of them will have two whole wins after tonight -- and the Spuds are getting their butts kicked. Right now, EWU-PSU could go either way (tied right now), so maybe PSU could climb out of the cellar also.

They are now 5-5 and headed farther south as they have to play N. Co. It's a no lose situation for the Griz, if the kitties win, it helps us out and if they lose, they head farther down the "also ran" track.

AZGrizFan said:
Zirg said:

Given who our two conference losses are to, I'm not sure yet whether we're for real either...

Are you more confident now?

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
AZGrizFan said:
Zirg said:

No. We don't have a "step on their throat" mentality. EVERY big lead is given up. That doesn't portend well for the tournament.

AZGrizFan said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
AZGrizFan said:
Zirg said:

No. We don't have a "step on their throat" mentality. EVERY big lead is given up. That doesn't portend well for the tournament.
:thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
AZGrizFan said:
Zirg said:

Cough, cough. unc. cough, cough.

Back