• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thursday Night BBall (Jan 10) .. UM at EWU

IdaGriz01

One bad loss and Griz basketball fans bail? (This forum is dead.)

You are aware that UM is on the road at EWU tonight, aren't you? Game time 7:05 MT (according to ESPN).

GO GRIZ! :egriz:

I would say I"m more pissed than anything. Was planning on following it, but still irritated about the whole bull crap from last week.

The wife and I will be sitting behind the Griz bench tonight. Hope it goes better than last year. 🤕

Not going to have an all-time season record wise, but this team still has a high ceiling and I think its still important to be excited about the possibility of this team maximizing its talent by the end of the year, and if that happens we could win a game in the big dance

So who all is going to hang 20 on the screaming Beagles tonight? Oguine is due. Akoh most likely. Could well be Rorie, we know KM and Bobby can provide. Im gonna go with Pridgett for tonight, with a lot of bench scoring.

Can't wait! Just an FYI, this game is broadcast on SWX tonight in case you all get it. That way you don't have to stream...

PeauxRouge said:
Can't wait! Just an FYI, this game is broadcast on SWX tonight in case you all get it. That way you don't have to stream...

thank you thank you thank you

Boy do the Griz miss a lot of wide open threes. If they had even one sharpshooter they could rely on, this team would be deadly! Defense looks tough tonight.

Watching via Pluto Tv. Running and gunning game. Coach seems content to let them fast break and play sloppy as long as EWU is playing worse.

this game would be a beat down if it weren't for the turn overs, we've got 8 so far, leading to 10 of ewooo's points. that needs to be fixed yesterday

Back