• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kyle Owens

This looks like a very nice pickup for the Griz. Kyle had a number of D1 offers, including Hawaii! Welcome aboard Kyle! :clap:

Gaeilge1 said:
Welcome Mr. Owens!

Please be aware however that there are better burgers in town!

Ok I'll bite :roll: where. Fries has to count in though. Total package.

I was not counting the fries, simply because I can't eat them. I do understand tho that Five Guys has great fries. But when I go out for a burger I'm going for the sandwich and not the sides. I also wasn't thinking just fast food joints. For my money the MO Club, The OX and the Forest Lounge all have better burgers. As do Flippers, River City Grille, Poor Henry's, (admittedly in Clinton but worth the trip), and Marvin's Bar & Grill.

For the moment I won't get into the higher end places.

Gaeilge1 said:
I was not counting the fries, simply because I can't eat them. I do understand tho that Five Guys has great fries. But when I go out for a burger I'm going for the sandwich and not the sides. I also wasn't thinking just fast food joints. For my money the MO Club, The OX and the Forest Lounge all have better burgers. As do Flippers, River City Grille, Poor Henry's, (admittedly in Clinton but worth the trip), and Marvin's Bar & Grill.

:pray:
Lisa's although I find it hard to get by the pork chop san.

You sir are a scholar and gentleman (?)

fanofzoo said:
Gaeilge1 said:

Their pork chop sandwich is fantastic.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
fanofzoo said:
Gaeilge1 said:

I love me a good pork chop sammy. For the record, I'm not a huge fan of 5 guys fries. Just eh. I am a burger guy, and there are plenty of places, sit down and fast food, much better than 5 guys as well.

Great get on this kid! Getting excited for hoops as well. I will certainly be attending the Tourney here in Boise as well. Work can suck it!

AZDoc said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
fanofzoo said:
Gaeilge1 said:

I love me a good pork chop sammy. For the record, I'm not a huge fan of 5 guys fries. Just eh. I am a burger guy, and there are plenty of places, sit down and fast food, much better than 5 guys as well.

Great get on this kid! Getting excited for hoops as well. I will certainly be attending the Tourney here in Boise as well. Work can suck it!

The pork chop san is worlds best, probably what Butte used to be. I know 5 guys is not all that good and didn't want to say Mo Club for that is the obvious winner.
Damn can't wait to see some action, practice looks like world beaters.
Was going to say lets take him to all of them but to the ncaa who listening ...just joking.

Back